• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone watching

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good entertainment. Don't know why JJ don't have a Tv network yet. Thoughts for the ones watching???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that watched?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the situations they were put in. Randle to me looked really good. He did fumble when he jumped over the pile at the goal line. Whether he scored or not doesn't matter to me, he has to hold on to the ball. He broke some tackles though and looked extremely quick. The first team offense passing game was sharp. One thing I did notice is T Williams needs Dez about as much as anyone out there. Counting all the plays in team drills, whether it was 7 on 7 or 11 on 11- Romo threw to him twice and one of them he dropped. Beasley looked awesome. I also was impressed by a guy named Lucky Whitehead. Him and Beasley look like they do about the same thing. Street , I'm not even sure if he was out there. TE - I was impressed by some guy from Vandy they just picked up I think. He had a couple of grabs. Back up Qb- ugly

Defense- it's hard to tell because our Oline is so damn strong. They did pass rush drills and as good as T Crawford and some of the others are - it just wasn't a contest. Gregory did blow by one of the back ups. Russell seemed to be in the backfield every play while he was in. I think we are gonna love the Wilson guy at

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson at LB. reminds me of Hitch. Also liked a safety named Scott

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson at LB. reminds me of Hitch. Also liked a safety named Scott

I've heard that a lot. I said it after the draft, but that was more based on the draft day story: Conference, being unknown, better numbers than most realized, draft position, etc. It really wasn't based on whether I knew they would look or play similar because I knew nothing about him as a player. Hearing that kind of excites me since I am so high on Hitchens. Imagine if they both look like solid NFL LBs??? We are likely going to cut a few players that hurt to get to 53, but that is actually a pretty good thing...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about goal line. They held the first team to a Fg once and that could have been disputed. Put it this way if Randle goes down when the whistle blows then he won't be running inside the 20s. In other words, the officials would blow the whistle on 1st contact a lot. What I did like was 3rd and 2 and we ran for the first down to lead to a first and goal. The only concern I have really on offense is T Will as far as the starters go. I mean half of our Dbs didn't even dress. Romo looks to Beasley much more, which is fine too.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have the scrimmage or full practice on their website if yall want to watch. They did a little of everything.