• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone watch the R. MCClain interview

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If so, what did u think?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously his family is first - which is good. I have no idea what kind of situation they were in when he retired the first time. I think he understands that he can make a lot of money playing football and provide for them. The thing that bothered me was that he laughingly said that JJ talked him into coming back while Jerry was in Turkey. Then he said he talked to his oldest son and asked him. I was thinking his son was 8. He is 3. I do think he is in a better place-mentally, however Casserleys comments are still out there as well. Maybe Oakland was to far away for him. I noticed he kept saying he went back to Tuscaloosa. This guy was a beast at one time. Maybe JJ can fly Saban over once a week. Ha

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he seemed sincere and truly wants to move forward on his career. it's all up to him. he has a place on the team if he wants it. we'll see.

I agree- its up to him. This could be big for our team. I cant believe all the question marks on this defense. No for sure starters with exception of Church. Lots of competition which is great. We have a good idea on some but its still not certain. It kind of says we either have a lot of good players or a lot of average players. I tend to think its the first one

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent is there just needs the proper mind set to make it work. We tend to forget how young these "men" are. Lots of things going on that are different than when most of us were that young. Think about it " how squared away were you at 25 years old " ?

Some are always better than others and that's not an excuse for them but it is a mitigating factor.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree- its up to him. This could be big for our team. I cant believe all the question marks on this defense. No for sure starters with exception of Church. Lots of competition which is great. We have a good idea on some but its still not certain. It kind of says we either have a lot of good players or a lot of average players. I tend to think its the first one

big question will be - can the coaches coach them up?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a no lose situation for Dallas IMO. If he plays with passion and up to his potential it's a steal, if he flames out no big loss ( unless no one else steps up) but I liked the signing for the boys.