• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone going to Summer scrimmage tomorrow?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11-2.

If you are driving, they recommend getting there early.

I am taking the light rail. Anyone up for a beer and compare notes at Mile High Station 10-10:30ish?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to convince the wife right now to take a last minute trip to Denver for the Scrimmage. I'm trying to say if she will come to the scrimmage with me I will take her for a nice night on the town. Doubt she goes for it but hey a man can dream.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to convince the wife right now to take a last minute trip to Denver for the Scrimmage. I'm trying to say if she will come to the scrimmage with me I will take her for a nice night on the town. Doubt she goes for it but hey a man can dream.

Don't you have a newborn? I doubt the wife gives in, lol.

Where you at? I assumed you lived in the metro area.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you have a newborn? I doubt the wife gives in, lol.

Where you at? I assumed you lived in the metro area.

I have a newborn on the way. He/She is actually scheduled to be born on Super Bowl Sunday so maybe this baby is our good luck.

I am in NW Kansas actually about 3 1/2 hour from Denver. I would love to live in Denver and the wife and I have already talked about it quite a few times but right now we are here for a while.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morph,

I wish that I could go to the scrimmage, but I'll be up in the mountains this weekend. It would be great if we could get a group meeting together at one of the games this upcoming season, though! Looking forward to your report. You usually have some good perspective that we can't get from listening to or reading the media reports. First pre-season game only six days away! Go Broncos!!

MH64

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morph,

I wish that I could go to the scrimmage, but I'll be up in the mountains this weekend. It would be great if we could get a group meeting together at one of the games this upcoming season, though! Looking forward to your report. You usually have some good perspective that we can't get from listening to or reading the media reports. First pre-season game only six days away! Go Broncos!!

MH64[/QUOTE

FFSPARKY, BroncoinCali, HOF-ELWAY7 and I are planning are already tentatively planning on meeting up for the Chiefs game on 9/14.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody going to the first preseason game this Thursday? I actually might have tickets to that.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morph,

MH64[/QUOTE

FFSPARKY, BroncoinCali, HOF-ELWAY7 and I are planning are already tentatively planning on meeting up for the Chiefs game on 9/14.

Cool. Thanks, Morph. Not sure if I'll be able to go or not but if the moon and stars align for me, I'll PM you to get more details. Would love to meet some of you former CBS'ers (or any Bronco board fan for that matter!)

MH64

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lucky enough to be in CO from oregon for this one...its been a long road trip but we should be getting to denver just in time. The last scrimmage I saw was with Kyle Orton as our QB, oh how things have changed