• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else worried that Rivals newbies will "take over the HOOP"?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not reading 20 pages. Cliffnotes please @broncosmitty @bamabear82 @beardown07 or someone else i etrust that also pays attention to this juvenile bullshit.
Riff raff has been washing ashore for a couple days.

Some children, some women, (questionable, as we both know the only thing women do on the Internet is search for deals at Kohls.) but mostly men who refused to pay their taxes in the old country.

Handi has been nursing them back by feeding them fish. And there's been a lot of requests for your world famous Soup Sammichs. These poor wretches are some kind of fucked up hungry.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new arrivals are not to bad. I was a refugee from Fannation, but then we didn't come all at once.
The landlord will call the exterminator and tent the whole building if it got too bad.
Meanwhile have great fun, you guys and <gasp> girls.

A lot of us came at the same time but there were waves of us refugees trickling in.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause I sure am. This AlaskaGuy fellow is straight up gangsta and is not messin' around. He comes across as the "take no prisoners" type and has already claimed that D-Day is coming.

I'm worried for all the SportsHoopla OG's.

does_not_want.gif

@broncosmitty
@Used 2 B Hu

Tell me it'll be ok.

c18.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riff raff has been washing ashore for a couple days.

Some children, some women, (questionable, as we both know the only thing women do on the Internet is search for deals at Kohls.) but mostly men who refused to pay their taxes in the old country.

Handi has been nursing them back by feeding them fish. And there's been a lot of requests for your world famous Soup Sammichs. These poor wretches are some kind of fucked up hungry.
Or is this just a distraction for your take over :think:

200_s.gif

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Rivals Posters

It's time to start threads and do what we do best. Talk CFB, talk shit, blast dumb ass posters and stir the pot. This posting in the Rivals thread only, is chicken shit.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Rivals Posters

It's time to start threads and do what we do best. Talk CFB, talk shit, blast dumb ass posters and stir the pot. This posting in the Rivals thread only, is chicken shit.
Careful there, you just might end up being the one stirred. The ESPN posters on this board (and a few others) have been through some message board wars... :D

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Rivals Posters

Still can't create a thread.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the new owner extended the requirements and vetting time. Really, it's the only explanation I have, though Fordman didn't mention it in his reply to another poster. Still it could be the site software just can't keep up the background work with the heavy influx of new posters going on and may just take a little time to update the database privileges.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the new owner extended the requirements and vetting time. Really, it's the only explanation I have, though Fordman didn't mention it in his reply to another poster. Still it could be the site software just can't keep up the background work with the heavy influx of new posters going on and may just take a little time to update the database privileges.
So we left a broken board and came over here and broke this one? :pound: