• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else worried that Rivals newbies will "take over the HOOP"?

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, haven't seen her since the the day I joined. She has to meet the new guys too.
She maybe busy, just recently took a job promotion en sech. I know her old boss is overseas, her new boss is well wherever, SF I think and between the two I think she is quite being run ragged. Or she have just fainted from the Giants win.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, haven't seen her since the the day I joined. She has to meet the new guys too.

she's probably just hungover from that Giants win last night, or maybe she lurkin' so she can exploit everybody's weakness when she shows back up.

Either way she should call me and apologize for Bumgarner being a jackass again

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's a way different atmosphere. I go to a Div.3 football school, albeit the top D3 Fball school, and we average like 10 to 15k at games. About the same or more as most MAC schools. It's pretty insane.

Football just isn't really ingrained at those schools - mostly because the directional state schools are attended by people who are already fans of more major programs I think.

NIU is in a better position than the others because there really is no major football programs in Illinois. U of I and NW aren't very popular in Illinois, nobody really cares about them unless they're from Champaign or in NWs case, actually go to NW.
Western is selling out Waldo this year.

I went to a couple where kids were turned away cuz the hill was already full.(99-2000. Cuz Marshall was sweet.) But it's a rarity.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Bluff...Glad you found your way here...Where's the other Cat Fans at???

:finebaum:
Yo AM .. I'm glad you made it. :)

btw is there any way we can contact 'Vault Hunter'? I think he's a WVU poster ..and wvuwins would be another good one to have on here.

American Male

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo AM .. I'm glad you made it. :)

btw is there any way we can contact 'Vault Hunter'? I think he's a WVU poster ..and wvuwins would be another good one to have on here.

Thanks AG...Ditto...Haven't seen either for awhile...Might have to go to the WVU Home Board to see if they are there!!!

:suds:

American Male

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey AM! I'm sure one or two will show up. Where's your brethren?

What it be Bluff...We NEEDED a UK presence here!!!

Flew the coup I guess...I'm sure they already know about this site...Maybe they don't...I might have to go to the Home Board to see if they're there and invite them here!!!

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it be Bluff...We NEEDED a UK presence here!!!

Flew the coup I guess...I'm sure they already know about this site...Maybe they don't...I might have to go to the Home Board to see if they're there and invite them here!!!

Just the good UL ones!!! In return, I will only invite the good UK ones!!! Beasley too, he actually cracks me up!
:thumb: