• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else Tune in See Mauer was throwing and change the channel?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGhhh.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit that I turned it off several times and went back after he was out. I always record it and go through the games, but had to bypass him. He throws 97!!!!!!!! And still can't get anyone out. Teach the guy a new freaking pitch for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Painful to watch him, especially in the first inning. He was so pumped with adrenaline that I was wondering if he did a line before he went out to the mound. And he was all over the place. He has to learn how to harness that excess energy and re-channel it in a positive way.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to watch every game, but last night I took the wife out for sushi & saki. The outcome was as expected, but what was Lloyd thinking by sitting Robbie? He should know that we need all the runs we can get with Mauer on the mound, so he pulls our best hitter? Franklin in the two hole, Romero at DH, WTF? Jones, Saunders, and Cano are our top three hitters at the top.......quit messing with it already! I like Lloyd, but his decisions are questionable.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't turn it on for the fact I knew he was pitching, I saw enough of him in person on Saturday night and I wasn't drunk at the park!

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to watch every game, but last night I took the wife out for sushi & saki. The outcome was as expected, but what was Lloyd thinking by sitting Robbie? He should know that we need all the runs we can get with Mauer on the mound, so he pulls our best hitter? Franklin in the two hole, Romero at DH, WTF? Jones, Saunders, and Cano are our top three hitters at the top.......quit messing with it already! I like Lloyd, but his decisions are questionable.

Cano told Lloyd he was feeling good prior to the game and was scratched. The original line-up had Cano in...

Jones
Saunders
Cano
Smoak
Seager
Franklin
Ackley
Zunino
Miller

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started doing that with certain pitchers last year. And before that, I was doing the thing where I would DVR games, and then go back and just watch the M's at bats.

Now I've graduated to where I just don't bother watching at all unless there's something specifically that interests me about an M's game...new player at a position, call up of a kid, etc.