• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else take out game frustration by replaying it in a videogame?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them?

That's what I've heard. Like I said, I don't know for sure if the rumor is true or not, but every time I've read it they say that it would have all 60 teams from the Q, OHL and WHL. They also likely say that the players would either be unnamed or have fake names because they are not professionals so their names cannot be reproduced in game much like the NCAA football series. If that is the case though, hopefully they would make it simple to edit the player names so that we could add our own. That would be pretty cool.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I've heard. Like I said, I don't know for sure if the rumor is true or not, but every time I've read it they say that it would have all 60 teams from the Q, OHL and WHL. They also likely say that the players would either be unnamed or have fake names because they are not professionals so their names cannot be reproduced in game much like the NCAA football series. If that is the case though, hopefully they would make it simple to edit the player names so that we could add our own. That would be pretty cool.

That would be pretty sweet! I know of at least two future Spokane Chiefs...