• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

anyone been on Hokiesports.com today?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just tried to go there and a warning page popped up saying it was a reported attack site. Never had it pop up like that before.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, same for me. Here are the details:

What is the current listing status for hokiesports.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 67 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-10-08, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS1312 (VA), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, hokiesports.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I tried to go there earlier from a google link, but got the same error message (on my Ipod). However, when I typed hokiesports.com into my address bar..had no problems getting through.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
did the same thing from my phone but not from work?

also when it did it on my phone i was trying to look at the roster but I went back later on and looked at "past schedules" and had no issue. IDK????

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah I tried to go there earlier from a google link, but got the same error message (on my Ipod). However, when I typed hokiesports.com into my address bar..had no problems getting through.

come to think of it i only got the message when getting there via google so maybe that is the prob. :noidea:

I say we start firing coaches and suspending players until this get corrected!!!!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is my Hokie site!!!!

But for real, I have not gon in a while. Normally, I like to look through the pictures after the games but this season....well I haven't. :pout:

get your ass over there!!!

if we are all getting the cpuH1N1 then youre getting it too.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fucker, I am the guy who better not get the viruses when everyone else has them. Someone has to be Dustin Hoffman!

???

images

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what channel is the game on tomorrow? ACC network?

thats the only reason i was heading there

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - its on the ACC Network.

The commentators are money. In the past they loved finding new things to talk about --DW's backflips, his car, how he can climb Cassell (all the way to the top). You know, good stuff like that.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
still reported attack site...

You dont by chance use chrome as your browser, do you? Just wondering because (to me) it seems to be a google prob, if i google search or go there by phone (android/google) i get the warning, if i go there by I.E. or firefox nothing. Maybe google doesnt work well with their new layout, idk.

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope, firefox, and getting the message when i type it straight into the address bar, thanks amzete.

Nooner right?