• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any other NFL forums you guys like?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I could do without eight different threads that all say essentially the same thing and that all follow the following formula:

First Post: Article about how the Patriots are innocent/how the Wells report is BS.
Second Post: Something about where the author of the article is from.
Third Post: "Discuss".
Remaining Posts: Random insults.

As some have suggested merging them all together might be a good idea to cut down on the clutter. Honestly I find it pretty hilarious to read a lot of the time but I can understand why people would get annoyed by it.

I understand.

Here's what I don't understand: letting it get in your head to the point where you say this place is "ruined" by a single poster. You put the poster on Ignore and they go away. My regret is not realizing how powerful this is sooner. Now I have 6-8 people on ignore and it's impossible for them to ruin the experience for me.

I'll say this for Rock, love him or hate him he keeps a fire lit under us. He's not bad for SportsHoopla, he's good. And that my friends is how FUBAR SportsHoopla has become. :pound:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I could do without eight different threads that all say essentially the same thing and that all follow the following formula:

First Post: Article about how the Patriots are innocent/how the Wells report is BS.
Second Post: Something about where the author of the article is from.
Third Post: "Discuss".
Remaining Posts: Random insults.

As some have suggested merging them all together might be a good idea to cut down on the clutter. Honestly I find it pretty hilarious to read a lot of the time but I can understand why people would get annoyed by it.
i agree and just call it rocks defending cheaters .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or, there are some of YOU that cant discern between statistical data and facts THAT BACK UP ONLY MY SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT vs "trolling" OR FACTS THAT DISPROVE MY SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT. most of my work is done very methodically, preparing people for a good ole shaming based on their incorrect premises.
:fify:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or, there are some of YOU that cant discern between statistical data and facts vs "trolling". most of my work is done very methodically, preparing people for a good ole shaming based on their incorrect premises.
Care to show me an example of ME in that regard? Notice I'm just explaining what some of them are talking about and didn't say I feel that way. If I had issues with the dumb asses I wouldn't be here and volunteering to help out as a mod. I have zero problem putting you back in your place and have done so more than once. There are people that just like to point out that not every post on this site is an invitation for you to spill your stupid on. That's their opinion.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of thread.
hammer
I understand.

Here's what I don't understand: letting it get in your head to the point where you say this place is "ruined" by a single poster. You put the poster on Ignore and they go away. My regret is not realizing how powerful this is sooner. Now I have 6-8 people on ignore and it's impossible for them to ruin the experience for me.

I'll say this for Rock, love him or hate him he keeps a fire lit under us. He's not bad for SportsHoopla, he's good. And that my friends is how FUBAR SportsHoopla has become. :pound:
"you need me on that wall"

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand.

see rock you are a supper bowl winner and it's given by hammer !!!! i just wonder what food is he going to feed you ?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand.

And he is pretty funny sometimes too.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to show me an example of ME in that regard? Notice I'm just explaining what some of them are talking about and didn't say I feel that way. If I had issues with the dumb asses I wouldn't be here and volunteering to help out as a mod. I have zero problem putting you back in your place and have done so more than once. There are people that just like to point out that not every post on this site is an invitation for you to spill your stupid on. That's their opinion.
well, you also labeled me a "you" in your last reply.

Valid points that are off topic or otherwise delivered in an attacking, belittling, or trolling way still are there to derail a conversation, not add to it. There are some of you that can't tell the difference.

this is exactly what i mean.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he is pretty funny sometimes too.

Just think about some of his accomplishments. I mean this one poster has single-handedly confirmed every single pre-conceived notion of Boston sports fans being incredible assholes! Give the guy some credit!!! :pound:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think about some of his accomplishments. I mean this one poster has single-handedly confirmed every single pre-conceived notion of Boston sports fans being incredible assholes! Give the guy some credit!!! :pound:
except the red hair, freckles, thick accent and having a nickname like "fitzy" or "sully".

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you also labeled me a "you" in your last reply.

Valid points that are off topic or otherwise delivered in an attacking, belittling, or trolling way still are there to derail a conversation, not add to it. There are some of you that can't tell the difference.

this is exactly what i mean.
Yes, those that are complaining are doing so about YOU and the others that do the same thing. It's not ME saying that. How is this too complicated for you? Not had enough coffee yet today? :noidea:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, those that are complaining are doing so about YOU and the others that do the same thing. It's not ME saying that. How is this too complicated for you? Not had enough coffee yet today? :noidea:
so who was "some of you" directed at?

its not complicated for me at all.

get it?

you said "some of you"

i said "some of you"

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why even bother to open a thread that the topic isnt something that you want to read.. that is just dumb

what it's 1 fun to watch first the ravens and colts took the air out of the pats balls

2 everybody but the ne pats cheat
3 rodgers over inflate his balls big balls
4 tom brady is the greatest
5 billy boy is innocent
6 kraft is going to fight until hell freezes over

when really it's just another rule change thanks to the great ne pats finding away to cheat . i could careless how much money tom brady spends on it . oj was found innocent and we all know he was guilty . i would love for the pats to have brady the whole year so he can suck ass as billy kilmer .

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what it's 1 fun to watch first the ravens and colts took the air out of the pats balls

2 everybody but the ne pats cheat
3 rodgers over inflate his balls big balls
4 tom brady is the greatest
5 billy boy is innocent
6 kraft is going to fight until hell freezes over

when really it's just another rule change thanks to the great ne pats finding away to cheat . i could careless how much money tom brady spends on it . oj was found innocent and we all know he was guilty . i would love for the pats to have brady the whole year so he can suck ass as billy kilmer .
do you take ritalin?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw the boston redsux are terrible . i 'm pretty happy the colts went farther then i thought they would . virginia cavs are in the world series and basketball was also a good year but the football has sucked for years . the o's are starting to get healthy and have more players then they need . happy happy happy am i

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see rock you have 6 pages devoted to you . cheers