• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any other more active M's forums?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place is a ghost town....its game 2 of the year!! I expect this come July... but now you'd think there would be a little more pulse. any other more active forums?

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure, but for me I'm being a little cautious here. I watched last nights game and I'm feeling optimistic at the moment.

I thought everybody except Morrison looked good last night, excited to watch Abraham Almonte play.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so.

I like the group on here. You all curb my pessimism without giving me a hard time about it.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure, but for me I'm being a little cautious here. I watched last nights game and I'm feeling optimistic at the moment.

I thought everybody except Morrison looked good last night, excited to watch Abraham Almonte play.

Me too, i know. 1 of 162,,,, but who was that guy in the Smoak uniform and the Ackley uniform? They came up big.....

I know im not the only one that said,,,, well F were gonna lose 2-1 after the trout bomb in the first.....

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, i know. 1 of 162,,,, but who was that guy in the Smoak uniform and the Ackley uniform? They came up big.....

I know im not the only one that said,,,, well F were gonna lose 2-1 after the trout bomb in the first.....

Up until the 5th inning I was thinking, this game is a microcosm of what the entire season will be. Get down early, fight back a bit, but ultimately lose. It still may, but it sure was mean of them to give us a little hope that Ackley and Smoak may turn things around.

I am very interested to see what happens when Iwakuma and Walker are back. Walker and Paxton will be up and down, but having a solid #2 and then flashes of brilliance from 3-4 will be nice. Having Erasmo or Pax at 5 is a pretty nice place to be as far as SP is concerned.

I also wonder what that conversation was between Smoak and Cano after the bomb. I wonder if Cano's comments about needing another bat lit a fire under the kid's ass.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo.:scared:

Sorry, but I had nothing else to offer after one game. That isn't a dig at you, but it just shows how so many years of incompetence has numbed us to any sort of perceived improvement.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place is a ghost town....its game 2 of the year!! I expect this come July... but now you'd think there would be a little more pulse. any other more active forums?

Lookout Landing, or USSM but they are comment based and not a forum. More action there though. Just depends on what philosophy of baseball you have, because they can be very defensive about their own.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been on vacation and extremely busy so I haven't had much to offer lately. Once I get back I'm sure I'll proudly bump the post count on the M's board with some more semi-sarcastic cynicism with the occasional marginally thoughtful post.

In the meantime, if you feel the forum has been dead lately, feel free to just post threads. Best way to get the conversation rolling is by simply starting a thread on a topic. Would hate to see a fellow Mariners fan leave the Hoop, we've got a good group going here.