• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any one else notice

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We give people reasons to want to stomp the crap out of this team. And by we I mean the owner. Every past coach he has snubbed, has a little extra motivation when they come to Fed Ex, or when we visit. Gregg Williams was in his finest form as a coach when he shut us out today. I dont think we have beaten a Norv Turner lead offense since Danny fired him and made him take a commercial flight back to DC after the Dallas game. Not to mention the OC in todays game was Marty's son. One can only imagine the ass whooping in store if we ever play the Browns in the near future.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not just coaches. Players we've let go have had a habit of coming back to beat up on us. From Antonio Pierce, Jon Jansen, Ryan Clark, Jeremiah Trotter, both Clemons brothers, I'm sure there's a few others that have gone on to be much more successful and pretty much had our number with their new teams.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We give people reasons to want to stomp the crap out of this team. And by we I mean the owner. Every past coach he has snubbed, has a little extra motivation when they come to Fed Ex, or when we visit. Gregg Williams was in his finest form as a coach when he shut us out today. I dont think we have beaten a Norv Turner lead offense since Danny fired him and made him take a commercial flight back to DC after the Dallas game. Not to mention the OC in todays game was Marty's son. One can only imagine the ass whooping in store if we ever play the Browns in the near future.

Sounds nice on paper. However - I believe it is simply a matter of this team being terrible, and pretty much every team will exploit them & beat them in the end. Cmon - they are on pace to lose 26 out of their last 32 games! I don't believe that most of those teams consist of ex-Redskins coaches, players or relatives of either of those.

Again - if I were you I would see no motivation in using the term "we" to refer to this dreadful organization.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait until Griff returns in a Tampa uniform and hangs 40 on the Redskins

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds nice on paper. However - I believe it is simply a matter of this team being terrible, and pretty much every team will exploit them & beat them in the end. Cmon - they are on pace to lose 26 out of their last 32 games! I don't believe that most of those teams consist of ex-Redskins coaches, players or relatives of either of those.

Again - if I were you I would see no motivation in using the term "we" to refer to this dreadful organization.

So Cal.. i agree the team is just a wreck again. But I do think coaches and players snubbed by Snyder do take extra pleasure in sticking it to him every chance they get.

As for the we thing. No matter how bad the team gets Im a redskins fan, hence it will likely always be we. Kinda like that Cousin that always has a knack for doing or saying the wrong thing, you know he is fucked up in some way shape or form, but he is still family. :L

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Cal.. i agree the team is just a wreck again. But I do think coaches and players snubbed by Snyder do take extra pleasure in sticking it to him every chance they get.

As for the we thing. No matter how bad the team gets Im a redskins fan, hence it will likely always be we. Kinda like that Cousin that always has a knack for doing or saying the wrong thing, you know he is fucked up in some way shape or form, but he is still family. :L

Yep. However - I have a lot better luck avoiding the cousin. For some dumb reason - I always come back to this team & in almost all cases they never fail to disappoint.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team shouldnt be a wreck . there are pieces here that need to be handled right for one thing :suds:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team shouldnt be a wreck . there are pieces here that need to be handled right for one thing :suds:

Absolutely. As I have mentioned in other threads a lot of this is about coaching & player development. There are certainly some players on both sides of the ball who are not realizing their potential & I feel that it holds the team back. Along with key offseason pickups this should make a real difference in the future. All depends if the people running the show will ever admit that they are failing miserably & need to readjust things moving forward. First step - admit that you need to rebuild and not simply retool - huge difference.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said our scouting and development teams are horrendous. Very few players that leave the Skins actually do anything elsewhere. How many mid to late round guys on this team do we actually sign to good sized contracts? Very few.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said our scouting and development teams are horrendous. Very few players that leave the Skins actually do anything elsewhere. How many mid to late round guys on this team do we actually sign to good sized contracts? Very few.

Yep. I totally disagree with Dad. This roster is in really bad shape with no end in site. There are a ton of need areas all over the roster and, oh by the way, it's very difficult to win consistently without a good QB. Where is that player supposed to come from?