• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any honest daugs up for a bet?

UGA03MAIN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He was already exposed as a liar by mikejs11 but people like you still believe him...

Trolling with lies is weak, but robust allows it. That's why I'm done over there until they fix the forums.

You know damn good and well you admitted to liking Lady Gaga. I appreciate you having a top breakdown though. Gaga for life?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaga for life, bitches.

This shit is hot, what's to meltdown about?

Last edited by a moderator:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't see the big deal about liking Lady Gaga.

TheMentalist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He was already exposed as a liar by mikejs11 but people like you still believe him...

Trolling with lies is weak, but robust allows it. That's why I'm done over there until they fix the forums.

Man WP was mistaken he thought u said it. You should come back

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So UGAmain claims he "knows" although he also said he never saw the thread in question that has apparently since been deleted. But you know what? even if it did still exist, the entire content can be edited. This is where wpdawg/mentalist steps in and begins his string of lies by taking advantage of the dysfunctional messageboard.

The only thing "real" on a community board is our words. Robust made it so they don't count anymore since everything can be changed on a whim, nothing can be quoted, and nothing can be proven.

Yeah I won't take part in that crappy board anymore. It's not my style to lie about anything... ever. And the fact that I am accused of constant lies (regardless of how petty) is bullshit. I'll come back if ESPN ever fixes robust.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care who stays or goes, but I know you guys can keep your mickey mouse bullshit drama over there.