• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Barr

STLADAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need points last time I checked Mathews doesn't score a lot of them

yes I think he will be good but we need more points Sammy Watkins must be our first pick if we don't trade down

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't like taking Mathews. 1 we don't need a right or left tackle at the moment. If anything we need a guard. If we retain Saffold we only need a backup tackle and a starting LG/RG and Center. I think there are bigger priorities on the board than a LT that we already have. Plus I speculate that Saffold will have an easier time staying healthy @ Guard than Tackle. He seems to get injured when he moves around too much and since Guard is like playing in a phone booth I feel he'll be more serviceable there. JHMO

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think grabbing another Otackle early is going to hurt us and if anything it gives us insurance on Jake Long who's making some serious dough too - which is another reason I doubt we take an OT with the 1st pick. Whatever we can do to upgrade the offense is all I want.

And I think we need a shutdown CB too, but if you are choosing between a starting safety and a 3rd CB, the safety is a smarter draft pick. Problem is there really isnt any top tier CB's or Safeties. HaHa Dix is great at tackling and stopping the run, but I'm not sure about his coverage skills. The guy is tough no doubt, but I would rather focus on the offense.

Trumaine could end up getting better and taking the Julio Jones and Dez Bryant's, while Janoris is the #2. But right now that secondary needs an upgrade as well. Jarius Byrd? Or another vet possibly?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarius Byrd? Or another vet possibly?

only if they agree to cause stating that once they get paid they must continually preform at their expected level or they can be immediately terminated.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1a - Sammy Watkins, WR Clemson
1b - Cameron Erving FSU or Taylor Lawan Michigan, OT
2 - DT! I need to see more from Combine, but there will be a few good ones here.
3 - Taj Boyd, QB Clemson
4 - James Wilder Jr, RB Florida St
5 - LaDamian Washington, WR Mizzou

Now this is early and Taj may not fall this far, but we might get more picks too. But that's an offensive upgrade! Notice all of the offensive players were on pretty good offenses this year. They know how to score!

The only thing I would do different SJ is we need DB's in there somewhere. Instead of Wilder and Washington, go with DB's and then look at Carlos Hyde, RB from Ohio St in the 6th and an interior lineman and another WR in the 7th..

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout that Saints game tho? How bout the secondary versus Brees and Co? Not bad.

And Carlos Hyde may be the best RB in the draft. I doubt he lasts past the 3rd.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde is still be projected as a 5th or 6th rounder SJ... shocking but true. And there is no way Hyde is better than Carey,Sankey,Seastrunk or Williams.

Another guy I just watched some film on that is projected in the 6th because of where he plays is Antonio Andrews from Western Kentucky. He is 6'0", 219 and is essentially the same type of runner Andre Williams is...just to a little lesser degree. We have had luck the last few years with mid to late round RB's... this might be another diamond in the rough.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde is still be projected as a 5th or 6th rounder SJ... shocking but true. And
there is no way Hyde is better than Carey,Sankey,Seastrunk or Williams.

Sit back and watch my man. Hyde will move up the board quickly.

And yes Antonio Andrews is a good one to look at late.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am officially on the Antonio Andrews bandwagon.... if we focus on getting him in say the 5th or 6th round (even if we have to move up to get him like we did Stacy) we can look at other needs earlier