• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another reason to like Murray

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope thay can come to an agreement. He is a complete back. He does have the occasional injury,but nothing like Austins hammy problems, the detracters alway say he is not fast enough and is not physical. He looks plenty fast to me and is does run people over.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see murray having a huge year. Would like to see him run behind copeland

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow- read something today that Murray said he wont be the reason Wit and Romo dont get a Superbowl. He then went on to say its all about the team. I have never know Murray to be this vocal. In fact, I have percieved him as almost standoffish at times. Not a Diva at all, but more like Barber was. Just kind of a guy who marches to his own beat. Love it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow- read something today that Murray said he wont be the reason Wit and Romo dont get a Superbowl. He then went on to say its all about the team. I have never know Murray to be this vocal. In fact, I have percieved him as almost standoffish at times. Not a Diva at all, but more like Barber was. Just kind of a guy who marches to his own beat. Love it.

I am not actually sure what you are trying to say in this post.
I always thought Witten & Romo was apart of team. If he thinks so too, I am inspired. If he divides himself from them then I am concerned

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You definitely misunderstood me. He came out yesterday saying that he wants Witten and Romo to get the Ring they deserve and he is going to do everything he can to help them. He said he didnt care about individual accomplishments. Its all about team.
I then said he seems a lot more vocal this year. If you have ever seen him do an interview, he usually gives a short answer and always has a determined look on his face- like please dont ask me anymore questions- Im tired of answering questions. Barber wouldnt even speak to the media. I then said he wasnt a Diva, he just has always seemed to do his own thing. In other words , I really didnt see him hanging out with Romo, but I didnt see him hanging with Dez either.
This year he seems to be talking more. Maybe he is more comfortable in front of a mic. Maybe he is taking on a leadership role. Whatever he is doing, it sounds like he is fully in and I love it