• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another day, another Tulo injury

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The king of the 120 game season is at it again.

Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki is expected to miss a couple of days with a bruised left calf after being hit by a pitch in the Rockies' 6-4 loss to the Arizona Diamondbacks on Wednesday night.
Tulowitzki fell to the ground and clutched his leg after Arizona starter Wade Miley hit him with a fastball with two outs in the fourth. He limped to first before leaving the game.
X-rays were negative, but it was a scary moment for the Rockies, who have seen their three-time All-Star suffer numerous injuries.
"It hit him on the outside of the leg, so it didn't hit the bone or anything," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "He won't be in there (Thursday), but I don't think it will be long."
Miley said he was trying to work Tulowitzki inside and it cut too far.
When asked whether he thought Miley might have been intentionally throwing at Tulowitzki after Arizona slugger Mark Trumbo was hit in the top of the fourth, Weiss said, "I don't know."

And this is why I stay away from him in fantasy. Two years ago, he fucked me over by being out more than half the year, finished in 3rd place instead of winning it all.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfaR4vAZzcY]Music Video: Darkest Side of the Night (Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan) - YouTube[/ame]

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
h9AkgFx.gif

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best uses of a Tommy John scar ever, courtesy of Joba Chamberlain -

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't even know what a hexadecimal is, if you did, you wouldn't be looking at cheap storage!

the fuck?

we have three proposals

Nimble

HP 3Par

EMC (Vnx 5200 and Vnx 3150)

Still leaning towards Nimble, but EMC is pushing hard, offered fourth year of maintenance free

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fuck?

we have three proposals

Nimble

HP 3Par

EMC (Vnx 5200 and Vnx 3150)

Still leaning towards Nimble, but EMC is pushing hard, offered fourth year of maintenance free

go with EMC

3PAR sucks. HP can stick with servers. waaaay too expensive for a crappy o/s

nimble is cheap. do you want the cavalier or the corvette?

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go with EMC

3PAR sucks. HP can stick with servers. waaaay too expensive for a crappy o/s

nimble is cheap. do you want the cavalier or the corvette?

price is about the same for Nimble as the VNX 3150...and the Nimble has auto tiering.......3150 doesn't

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody else suffer from bad sinus infections like I do? They fucking SUCK! I'm stuck at work till 7 with one and then going to a doctor.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well DUH!!!

Don’t expect Scott Boras to admit this — or for him to allow Stephen Drew to publicly do so — but Pete Abraham of the Boston Globe has the inside scoop:
Red Sox players say Stephen Drew now regrets not taking the qualifying offer when he had the chance. But the veteran players have turned from the idea that the team needs Drew back. That was the case at the beginning of camp, but not since they’ve had a chance to see Will Middlebrooks re-commit himself.
The first part of that — Drew regretting it — is news. You figure that he did not anticipate his offseason being so long. Or the Mets and Yankees, each of whom could really benefit by his presence, being so loathe to go after him.
The second part — the players no longer thinking the team needs Drew back — is something different. It’s not not news, I guess, but it would be more newsworthy for someone three weeks into spring training to admit that the team, as currently structured, is not fine. To do so would be a tacit swipe at the current players and the front office.
Put differently, a Red Sox player is not going to say now that they need Drew. But if the Sox signed Drew tomorrow, they’d all say “wow, great to have him back. Huge addition. We’re so much better now.”

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy 50th to Will the Thrill!

BMANGIN1077-487x575.jpg

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had will clark baseball cards. that's all I knew about him at the time.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had will clark baseball cards. that's all I knew about him at the time.

In his inaugural major league at-bat on April 8, 1986, Clark debuted with a home run—off future Hall of Fame member Nolan Ryan. Not only did he homer, he hit it out to straight center field. In the Astrodome. Where homers otherwise went to die.