• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another day, another complimentary quote about Marinelli

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he really wanted to reunite with Kiffen and see how it went. Sadly not so good for Monte but Marinelli shined like a new penny in his stint as DL coach. Most over qualified DL coach in the NFL last year. We are Lucky to have had him or who knows how much worse the Defense would have been.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he really wanted to reunite with Kiffen and see how it went. Sadly not so good for Monte but Marinelli shined like a new penny in his stint as DL coach. Most over qualified DL coach in the NFL last year. We are Lucky to have had him or who knows how much worse the Defense would have been.

I think we are equally lucky to have Callahan as the OL coach. He was in a no win situation last year as OC having to run Garrett's Offense and with Garrett setting the game plan every week in practice. All he did was call what he thought Garrett wanted to and at the end of the year Garrett was calling the plays himself anyway (even if they don't admit it). I have to give credit to Callahan for how well our line played last year.