• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anna Benson. Still crazy as a loon

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember back in the day when Anna and Kris Benson were, for lack of any other better candidates, baseball’s first couple? Kris had a couple of good years with the Pirates that he parlayed into a nice contract with the Mets. Anna was the dancer-turned baseball wife who posed in gentlemen’s magazines and said audacious things in public. Things like, if Kris ever cheated on her she’d sleep with the entire Mets roster. We all got laughs at that stuff.
Then things turned bad. Anna starred in the awful “Baseball Wives” reality show and, last year, Kris filed for divorce. The fairytale was over. This morning, TMZ reports, things got worse. Way worse:
Former “Baseball Wives” star Anna Benson – the estranged wife of ex-pitcher Kris Benson – was arrested this morning in Georgia … after allegedly raiding Kris’ apartment with a gun and a metal baton, all while wearing a bulletproof vest. According to law enforcement, Kris — who filed for divorce last year — reported that Anna showed up in a rage last night after being forced by the court to vacate their marital home. Kris says Anna arrived and immediately whipped out an “expandable metal baton,” threatening to hit him.
Kris got out of the house and called the police. Anna was arrested and charged with two counts of felony aggravated assault with a weapon, one count of criminal trespass, and one count of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime. TMZ has the mugshot if you’re interested in such things.
Anna Benson isn’t a punchline anymore. She’s a tragedy.

:lol::wtf2::lol:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you get when your a baseball player and you marry a stripper. All that time saving for college and never making enough and then all of a sudden rolling in dough.... it goes to their head.

Though man back in the day she was smoking hot.... Dont know if she still is.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you get when your a baseball player and you marry a stripper. All that time saving for college and never making enough and then all of a sudden rolling in dough.... it goes to their head.

Though man back in the day she was smoking hot.... Dont know if she still is.

Not so much.

0708-anna-benson-arrest-mug-shot-article-wm-tmz-1.jpg

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much.

Though to be fair Mug Shots dont exactly bring out the good side, like when was the last time you saw a glamor shot on a drivers license.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the good old days...

kris-anna-benson.jpg

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, doesn't everyone who has a couple of good years parlay that into a nice contract with the Mets? :gaah::L:gaah:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never underestimate the lengths these reality show hacks will go to, to stage a event that will generate some publicity to keep them on these shows and the money rolling in.

That being said. Never marry a stripper. They are fuck and chuck material only.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, doesn't everyone who has a couple of good years parlay that into a nice contract with the Mets? :gaah::L:gaah:

As a Mets fan I think your correct with that statement..... Be prepared for 4 more years of Marlon Byrd.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Mets fan I think your correct with that statement..... Be prepared for 4 more years of Marlon Byrd.

Hopefully the Byrd isn't the word.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wait, there's more -

Here is what police say Benson had on her when she entered the home trying to extort $30k from her husband.
  • Handgun
  • Hatchet
  • Expandable Baton
  • Taser
  • Knife in her waistband
  • Ammo belt
  • Bulletproof Vest
But, there is an even crazier part when the police asked Benson why she was wearing a bulletproof vest, here was her answer according to ESPN.
When the police asked Anna about the bullet-proof vest, she said she was testing it for a company and had to wear it for long periods of time to get it to “mold to her body.”

Right…………..

Bulletproof vests I guess are the new version of Spanx.
If convicted on the aggravated assault and battery with a gun, possession of a firearm in a felony and criminal trespass charges she could spend up to 20 years in jail.​

gunnarthor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually impressed with her answer. She was smart enough not to say she thought a gun fight might happen around her child. She has a modeling background. It's plausible. That's a darn good answer all things considered.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care more about the kids than the crack whore.

Fuck her.

Glad Kris just got full legal and physical custody.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MARIETTA, Ga. — The Cobb County Chief Assistant District Attorney described Anna Benson, the estranged wife former big-league pitcher Kris Benson, as a menace to society and said that she should stay behind bars.

During a bond hearing Thursday, Don Geary described how Anna Benson carried a weapon called "The Judge" Kris Benson's home on July 7. Geary described the gun that she waved at her estranged husband, saying it was not a weapon that wounds, but "a weapon that blows holes in things" with shotgun shells that fit into the handgun.

Anna Benson was trying to get out of jail on a $50,000 bond. She has been in jail 24 days and will stay at least a few more as Judge C. LaTain Kell decides whether to grant bond.
Geary said Benson, 37, has been indicted on five counts related to the invasion of Kris Benson's home in Marietta, located 25 miles north of Atlanta. She charged with criminal attempt to commit armed robbery, burglary in the first degree, two counts of aggravated assault, and possession of a weapon during commission of felony and could face more than 20 years in prison for demanding $30,000 from Benson that night.

Anna Benson appeared in handcuffs and a jail-issued blue jump suit . Her curly dark hair hung down over her shoulders and she wore thick-rimmed black glasses. She did not speak in court, and her only emotion was to shake her head and throw her shoulders back when Geary told Kell that Benson jumped bail in 1996 in a murder-related case.

Geary said Benson was under a bond in Tennessee when she fled. She was found in Portland, Ore. five months later. The case against her was eventually dismissed, said Rick Christian, her court appointed lawyer.
Christian asked for Benson to be released so she could undergo a thorough psychological exam out of state. Christian also said Benson needs to be free to appear at an August 22 alimony hearing or risk losing $400,000 to $1.2 million in joint marital funds.

Christian proposed that Benson could wear an ankle monitor and be banned from entering Cobb County where Kris Benson lives with former couple's three children and a fourth child from a previous marriage.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BigD, this has all the earmarks of a Lifetime movie. Maybe they can get Lindsay Lohan to play her? Amanda Bynes? :scratch:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BigD, this has all the earmarks of a Lifetime movie. Maybe they can get Lindsay Lohan to play her? Amanda Bynes? :scratch:

Excellent choices both Chef. Sadly, for all concerned.