• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andy "Red Horse" Dalton, along with

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton's Gang (WR core).

Sounds like the stars to an old western and perhaps even a gritty title.

Red Horse coming from the the old 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse, meaning, driven by emotion, passion.

I like this much better than the dumb Red Rifle or Red Rider, or plain jane "Red".

I am calling him Red Horse for now on.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked his desired nickname, Dalton said "Andy" .... good enough for me.....

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked his desired nickname, Dalton said "Andy" .... good enough for me.....

I heard that, and Andy is a nickname to Andrew, so I can live with that. But if we have to stray outside of "Andy" for creativity, I say my answer is the winner. lol

Mine was the most creative and had meaning behind it which actually envokes traits of Dalton's, while matching his iconic hair color.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's smart enough to know that he's played some teams that didn't have their shit together and that the hard part is coming up. People will be laughing at him and making fun of the "red rifle" thing soon enough. At least it won't be as funny as "tebowing over tebow", but the same sentiment. One rough game and everyone will be calling him "exposed" and "bust"

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's smart enough to know that he's played some teams that didn't have their shit together and that the hard part is coming up. People will be laughing at him and making fun of the "red rifle" thing soon enough. At least it won't be as funny as "tebowing over tebow", but the same sentiment. One rough game and everyone will be calling him "exposed" and "bust"

He has had a few rough games actually, but he has maintained his composure, and helped fuel the fire of this team to help get them back into games and give them a chance to win it.

He will have a hard time against Pittsburgh and Baltimore, but who doesn't. Hopefully Baltimore and Pittsburgh have issues with the Bengals D now that it is legit also.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's seen plenty of trouble already, and has consistently risen above it.....for all his physical talent, Palmer could never do that.......I'm all in with Dalton......

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has had a few rough games actually, but he has maintained his composure, and helped fuel the fire of this team to help get them back into games and give them a chance to win it.

He will have a hard time against Pittsburgh and Baltimore, but who doesn't. Hopefully Baltimore and Pittsburgh have issues with the Bengals D now that it is legit also.

Odds are at least one of these games will be exceptionally tough. Andy's a smart guy though, he'll plow through. People love to call us the bungles though, and they will harp on it at their earliest convenience. There's some folks in the sports media who would call it a farse if the Bengals swept the division.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, we call ourselves the Bungles, we can troll ourselves just fine thank you......

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only going to get better, as long as we protect him and stuff like that.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are at least one of these games will be exceptionally tough. Andy's a smart guy though, he'll plow through. People love to call us the bungles though, and they will harp on it at their earliest convenience. There's some folks in the sports media who would call it a farse if the Bengals swept the division.

I love him already and I would call it a farse if we swept a division with a team who is 6-2 and another at 5-2, along with us at 5-2, and the bottom feeder only being 3-4. Tough ass division, I say impossible for anyone in this division to sweep it this year.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I like the "Red Rifle" moniker. Must be the alliteration. It rolls off the tongue nicely. And just calling him Dalton makes me think of Patrick Swayze.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuck em....Red Rifle it is...Deal with it....We up in Cincy like to give nicknames....Live a little Rev Andy....

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya think Howdy Doody is ready for pounding he is about to receive

I am sure Pittsburgh will give him fits. But everytime I think he has no chance of succeeding against this team, he keeps proving me wrong.

He has personally broke so many of our bad streaks this year it is ridiculous. I never have a good feeling when playing Pittsburgh, and I used to feel somewhat confident against Baltimore, but that was a different team back then. Baltimore is a damn good team, and so is Pittsburgh.

These next couple games will go a long way in seeing how good this team actually is.

Bengals are 6-2.

If they can split with Baltimore and Pittsburgh (2-2),

Then beat Cleveland, St. Louis and Arizona (3-0).

Loss to Houston.

That is still 11-5 and a playoff spot more than likely.

One team probably guaranteed from the West and maybe South unless Tennessee starts winning more.

Then you have NE who will be fine, and then whoever is going to battle harder, Buffalo or the Jets, it is very possible, we could send 3 teams to the playoffs like you suggested.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont automatically give yourselves a loss to Houston, they aint that good...

Houston just seems like one of those teams that will dismantle us with a high powered passing attack.

Same way I would expect the Patriots, Packers, Saints to whoop us.

That is the kind of team our defense can't really play with, and our offense, while being productive, is not high powered enough to keep up.

Andre Johnson will be back by then.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
You have 7 1st rd picks on your team, mostly on D..and that dude AJ, man is he a fucking beast or what, its so tough to score a WR in the first rd that contributes like AJ does, hes made some amazing catches in just 8 games.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have 7 1st rd picks on your team, mostly on D..and that dude AJ, man is he a fucking beast or what, its so tough to score a WR in the first rd that contributes like AJ does, hes made some amazing catches in just 8 games.

I am excited about this young team. If we could slip into the playoffs, that would be amazing. I can't believe we would win a game once we made it there with the lights being brighter, competition harder, and pressure out the wazzo. However, with the 3rd youngest team in teh NFL and a rookie QB and WR, making the playoffs is exciting to think of the future of this team.

I think this may be the Ravens year to go to the SB.

However, as a Raven fan, I would not be excited to play the Packers.