• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andre Miller Coming?

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it again kirk hinrich

Is he on the block? If so it wouldn't be a bad option. Pass first pg who is smart with the basketball. Doesn't offer much scoring but don't need him to. Dubs need a facilitator with the second unit.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he on the block? If so it wouldn't be a bad option. Pass first pg who is smart with the basketball. Doesn't offer much scoring but don't need him to. Dubs need a facilitator with the second unit.

Yes. Warriors have serious interest right now! Also brings very good Defense

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen that too. I like Kirk even better. I'm hearing the trade exception and Bazemore.

Losing Baze wouldn't be the biggest lost, but am I the only one not head over heels in love with KH?

Our TE would be better used on someone else. I was hoping maybe a Chuck Hayes, or enforcer such as that. Maybe Hayes isn't on the market, but I feel like we would be "settling" for KH, instead of dealing from a position of strength.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Baze wouldn't be the biggest lost, but am I the only one not head over heels in love with KH?

Our TE would be better used on someone else. I was hoping maybe a Chuck Hayes, or enforcer such as that. Maybe Hayes isn't on the market, but I feel like we would be "settling" for KH, instead of dealing from a position of strength.

Do they need an enforcer or a backup PG?
You don't have to 'love' the backup PG, you just need someone competent to give you 15-18 minutes.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to 'love' the backup PG, you just need someone competent to give you 15-18 minutes.

Exactly. Tonights game Jackson couldn't even go to the bench. Curry and Klay 40+ minutes. A competent backup PG is badly needed instead of a Chuck Hayes type. Hayes would be a luxury and this team isn't in position to go looking for Luxury. We got JO and Ezeli coming back so not sure why Hayes would be needed anyways.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dubs need an enforcer / back up PF/Center type.

Every time Bogut goes to the bench, the opposing team gets a free run to the lane.

FE is coming back soon? I haven't seen the guy play since the Playoffs last year, he's going to need
atleast 3-4 weeks to get back into "basketball shape". TD had a lesser injury and still hasn't gotten back into form 2 months later.

I'll take Andre Igoudala at the back up Point for 10-15 mins vs Hinrich if it meant we had another strong big coming off the bench.

JO may not be back until June?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs need an enforcer / back up PF/Center type.

Every time Bogut goes to the bench, the opposing team gets a free run to the lane.

FE is coming back soon? I haven't seen the guy play since the Playoffs last year, he's going to need
atleast 3-4 weeks to get back into "basketball shape". TD had a lesser injury and still hasn't gotten back into form 2 months later.

I'll take Andre Igoudala at the back up Point for 10-15 mins vs Hinrich if it meant we had another strong big coming off the bench.

JO may not be back until June?

They kinda need both, this is why their bench sucks.
But it's a first world problem, wasn't that long ago the whole team sucked.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump, the Woj got some bad info on this one?

I guess DEN wasn't that motivated