• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andre Miller Coming?

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a better one with Miller coming here and Oneal, Bazemore, Kuzmic and Douglas going out. I cant post from this phone. It was successful.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are overating Miller, guy has one or two good years left.

Anything more than our our mid level or a 2nd round pick at this point for MIller is overpaying.

I'd rather keep Kuzmic, Baze and Douglas.

If you are talking about Kyle Lowry, or something like that, then you have my full support.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anything more than our our mid level or a 2nd round pick at this point for MIller is overpaying.

If you are talking about Kyle Lowry, or something like that, then you have my full support.

Not overrating Miller, I was just throwing out a better deal than hat AWFUL one hat was posted. At the same time though, I'm waaayyy down on Baze. I don't think he's an NBA player on a good team, I think you're overrating him. I'd give him up in a min.

We'll have to give up some money to bring back his $5 mill.

Lowry isn't going anywhere, they have some shit jumping off on the Raptors right now. They'll probably be a playoff team this year.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why Lowry's name keeps popping up. There is no way we get him without giving up an important piece (Klay, Barnes, Green+) so a trade for Lowry would be a lateral move at best for this team, but more than likely would hurt them in the future. The Warriors have no 1st picks to trade right now (2019 the earliest pick that can move) after the moves this summer and his UFA status means he is a rental anyways, so I don't really understand the talk surrounding him. I'm sure Myers has inquired, which he should, but realistically its not happening.

Now Miller makes a ton more sense. Aging veteran on the outs with his current team. I wouldn't mind giving up any of those players mentioned for Miller as they are not doing anything THIS year and the odds any of them becoming contributors in the future (Baze/Kuzmic) is unlikely anyways.

Bazemore-Good teammate, has looked better recently, but he's not going to help this team in the playoffs THIS year. I have doubts he ever becomes a rotational player on a quality team.

Kuzmic- He's raw, 24 in May. Love to keep him around, but more than willing to give him up to upgrade the roster this year.

Douglas- Decent defender, but his shooting has been horrific and his defense seems to have dropped off a bit this year. He's gone after the season, so if he was moved no loss.

I think everyone knows Miller isn't a piece for the future and he'll be 38 come playoff time, but that is why he is a good fit. He can play out his contract 5 million this year, 4.6 million next year (2 million guaranteed). He is someone who can stabilize that backup PG position THIS year, strengthen the bench, provide veteran leadership and seems like a Marc Jackson type of player. Not sure why anyone wouldn't want Miller on this team, especially after seeing him in the playoffs last year where I thought he was pretty good against the Warriors. Curry and Thompson are both playing over 37min a game, another guard is needed so they don't burn out.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why Lowry's name keeps popping up. There is no way we get him without giving up an important piece (Klay, Barnes, Green+) so a trade for Lowry would be a lateral move at best for this team, but more than likely would hurt them in the future. The Warriors have no 1st picks to trade right now (2019 the earliest pick that can move) after the moves this summer and his UFA status means he is a rental anyways, so I don't really understand the talk surrounding him. I'm sure Myers has inquired, which he should, but realistically its not happening.

Now Miller makes a ton more sense. Aging veteran on the outs with his current team. I wouldn't mind giving up any of those players mentioned for Miller as they are not doing anything THIS year and the odds any of them becoming contributors in the future (Baze/Kuzmic) is unlikely anyways.

Bazemore-Good teammate, has looked better recently, but he's not going to help this team in the playoffs THIS year. I have doubts he ever becomes a rotational player on a quality team.

Kuzmic- He's raw, 24 in May. Love to keep him around, but more than willing to give him up to upgrade the roster this year.

Douglas- Decent defender, but his shooting has been horrific and his defense seems to have dropped off a bit this year. He's gone after the season, so if he was moved no loss.

I think everyone knows Miller isn't a piece for the future and he'll be 38 come playoff time, but that is why he is a good fit. He can play out his contract 5 million this year, 4.6 million next year (2 million guaranteed). He is someone who can stabilize that backup PG position THIS year, strengthen the bench, provide veteran leadership and seems like a Marc Jackson type of player. Not sure why anyone wouldn't want Miller on this team, especially after seeing him in the playoffs last year where I thought he was pretty good against the Warriors. Curry and Thompson are both playing over 37min a game, another guard is needed so they don't burn out.

Dubs have an open roster spot, no need to trade bodies for bodies at this point. Trade our MLE or TP for Miller and call it a night.

I wouldn't trade Kuzmic's future Miller's past. Sure he's 24 and raw, but he's our last big man on the roster.

I'm not sold on Speights yet, Bogut's an ankle away from going into the tank. FE isn't back yet.

and D.Lee is finally finding his groove playing the 4. You don't want WCW at the 5 for 30+ minutes.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Woj says Nuggets are "motivated" to move Miller within the next 24-48 hours.

If the are asking for lottery protected 1st, no one will touch him.

I still think a 2nd round pick gets it down. DEN isn't dealing from a position of strength, They are rebuilding, and teams know Miller doesn't jive with Shaw.

If you're Miller, do you tell your agent you want to go to another rebuilding situation like BOS, SAC, or UTA? Or do you want to be one of the final pieces at Dubland, DAL, SAS, Flop City or even OKC (with RW hurt).

Make room on the bench Baze, I have a feeling you are getting bumped back to the 13th slot.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Woj says Nuggets are "motivated" to move Miller within the next 24-48 hours.

If the are asking for lottery protected 1st, no one will touch him.

I still think a 2nd round pick gets it down. DEN isn't dealing from a position of strength, They are rebuilding, and teams know Miller doesn't jive with Shaw.

If you're Miller, do you tell your agent you want to go to another rebuilding situation like BOS, SAC, or UTA? Or do you want to be one of the final pieces at Dubland, DAL, SAS, Flop City or even OKC (with RW hurt).

Make room on the bench Baze, I have a feeling you are getting bumped back to the 13th slot.

Andre miller is also a great lob passer. He's pretty crafty. Would really like him for 15-17 min a night or whatever Jackson wants

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre miller is also a great lob passer. He's pretty crafty. Would really like him for 15-17 min a night or whatever Jackson wants

I still say GSW should jump at the chance now. Denver is young and rebuilding. Denver will want a young piece in return that can *start* right away. GSW badly needs a backup PG to spell Curry. The ESPN Trade Machine proposal where Barnes goes to Denver makes sense at this point. Seriously, look at it this way. GSW drafted Barnes (SF), rookie contract now, BUT signed Iguodala (SF) this off-season and is paying him big $$$$$$ to *start* not sit the bench. SO in effect, if it happens, GSW will have gotten Iguodala and Miller from Denver for Barnes and $$$$$/players, a GSW upgrade for the playoff push. Barnes would *start* at SF for a rebuilding Denver. Win-Win.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say .......The ESPN Trade Machine proposal where Barnes goes to Denver makes sense at this point....

:L:L:L

You lost me bro, you lost me.....

:what:

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller is an aging pg who can distribute the ball decent with a good post game. He plays no D. Id much rather keep Douglass. Douglass has struggled offensively but is a very good on the ball defender. If he can find his 3 point stroke, hell be just fine with the second unit. Giving up Barnes is absurd and Speights IMO will prove to be very important down the stretch. I would love to see Bazemore go. Cant stand him. His D is overrated and has no offensive game and turns the ball over like crazy.