• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andre Iguodala vs Jack / Landry

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all agree that Dre is > Jack + Landry right?

So why are folks suprised that the Dubs aren't winning without Dre in the starting lineup?

Couple that with no back up point Douglas (meaning Steph has to play 40+ mins) , our original back up 5 FE out til February, our current back up JO with a half a health body, the Dubs are basically where I think we should be with the schedule.

Do I expect them to beat lesser teams such as the Bobacts? Sure. But as loss isn't the end of the world.

They the next 7 out of 9 at home, I'd expect them to win atleast 6 games, and after that point Dre should be back, and things will get better. Keep the Faith Folks.

Things could be worse, we could be the Knicks, Nets, or other cellar dwellers

:suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a team establishes a certain identity on offense or defense that generally doesn't fundamentally change with rotations or players being out with injuries. Spurs second unit defends and they play D regardless of starters being out with injuries. Not so with the Warriors as their identity as a defensive team and their ability to defend have completely collapsed in Iguadola's absence. By my calculations they allowed a stingy 96 points a game with him in the lineup and without are allowing 105.4 points a game which makes them the 2nd worst defensive team in the league based upon pts allowed. We're talking about a 9.4 point swing is really monumental. Based upon this I'd say he's worth worth two Jacks and two Landrys. Hopefully when he returns they revert back to their former ways.