• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the team with the toughest road to the Super Bowl this year will be the NY Giants

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There just aren't many proven QBs in the AFC. There are about 10 contenders in the AFC if you ignore the QB position. Of those 10 teams, I'd say the only real commodities at QB are Brady, Big Ben and Rivers.

I think you'll see one or two QBs join that mix this year and then the rest of the AFC will still be lackluster.
One could be Mahomes

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One could be Mahomes
Yeah. Mahomes and Watson are the two obvious gamechangers but if you get even mediocre QB play out of Flacco, Mariota or Bortles then you have three contenders there. The Broncos also have a really weird 'lightning in a bottle' potential just because the core of their defense is still intact.

So with that the AFC is up to 9 potential contenders.

Colts, Jets and Browns actually look like they are doing proper rebuilds so I wouldn't be shocked at all if you see two of those teams competing shortly but probably not next year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Mahomes and Watson are the two obvious gamechangers but if you get even mediocre QB play out of Flacco, Mariota or Bortles then you have three contenders there. The Broncos also have a really weird 'lightning in a bottle' potential just because the core of their defense is still intact.

So with that the AFC is up to 9 potential contenders.

Colts, Jets and Browns actually look like they are doing proper rebuilds so I wouldn't be shocked at all if you see two of those teams competing shortly but probably not next year.

Agree there on the Broncos, they have a young RB in Royce Freeman that I think all fans will know shortly, and I'm a bigger fan of Case Keenum than most, think with those WRs, he could find some real success

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because they have to play the best team in the NFL twice...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree there on the Broncos, they have a young RB in Royce Freeman that I think all fans will know shortly, and I'm a bigger fan of Case Keenum than most, think with those WRs, he could find some real success
There is a made up stat called 'Yards Created' where Freeman is just f-ing awful in college. I'm clinging to the hope that said stat actually means something because the Broncos had straight up s#&ty QB play last year and even average QB play would put them in contention. The thing the Vikings had with Keenum is that they could run the ball a million times and just use Keenum when needed. If Freeman is even halfway decent then the Broncos are a real team for the first time in a while.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine due to all the pot holes from frost heaves in the NE are the road to the SB is more difficult than portrayed in the original post.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a made up stat called 'Yards Created' where Freeman is just f-ing awful in college. I'm clinging to the hope that said stat actually means something because the Broncos had straight up s#&ty QB play last year and even average QB play would put them in contention. The thing the Vikings had with Keenum is that they could run the ball a million times and just use Keenum when needed. If Freeman is even halfway decent then the Broncos are a real team for the first time in a while.

Lol. Didn't know that stat, hard to really gauge those Oregon backs in college when it's such a pass heavy system. We will see

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because they have to play the best team in the NFL twice...

Yup, pretty simple, they play more teams that made the postseason last year than anyone. It's that simple, all the other opinions are silly anti Giants bias

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You live in this delusional universe where Dallas is anything more than a team with a large fanbase. Giants and Dallas were both one and done in the postseason 2 seasons ago, they both missed the postseason last season, they both have big questions on defense and at the QB position, Giants have a questionable Oline, Dallas has a great one, they both may have great RBs, and the Giants receiving core demolishes the Cowboys

Come back to us, we are all waiting for you
So I take it this is Dirt's way of admitting to being wrong about not being able to understand a simple point? Usually a man says, sorry I was wrong.

Sorry that your teams sucks. Maybe things will change in a few years.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Didn't know that stat, hard to really gauge those Oregon backs in college when it's such a pass heavy system. We will see
Oh, I dont put any stock at all behind that stat. The Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders can all be run on all day and every day.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take it this is Dirt's way of admitting to being wrong about not being able to understand a simple point? Usually a man says, sorry I was wrong.

Sorry that your teams sucks. Maybe things will change in a few years.

That's fine, if it comes with the admission that "I know my team also sucks"

That's what a man would do

Keep talking like Dallas ever accomplishes shit, I'll be here to slap you back into reality

Sorry dem da rules

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep talking like Dallas ever accomplishes shit, I'll be here to slap you back into reality

Sorry dem da rules
Why don't you start with the post where I claim Dallas to be a great team or anything close to it.
Are they better than the Giants? Of course they are, the Giants suck everyone is better than them. But that doesn't mean I'm on here saying that Dallas is great. They just don't suck like the Giants. Because, you know, the Giants suck.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you start with the post where I claim Dallas to be a great team or anything close to it.
Are they better than the Giants? Of course they are, the Giants suck everyone is better than them. But that doesn't mean I'm on here saying that Dallas is great. They just don't suck like the Giants. Because, you know, the Giants suck.

Dallas sucks

Better or worse to be determined

Your blind homer opinions, based on nothing but what team Adorns your bed sheets, it's useless, your wasting keystrokes on me with that blabber

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who finds it funny some people think the schedule
SOS is based on opponents, not your own team strength

You're welcome

Had the Giants won a few more games they might be playing the Redskins schedule, so yes the teams own strength does in fact play into its SOS.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who finds it funny some people think the schedule

Had the Giants won a few more games they might be playing the Redskins schedule, so yes the teams own strength does in fact play into its SOS.

Yeah the less you win the tougher the schedule means the NFL knows less what they are doing than I thought

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry dem da rules

Please give us your definition of the bolded.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas sucks

Better or worse to be determined

Your blind homer opinions, based on nothing but what team Adorns your bed sheets, it's useless, your wasting keystrokes on me with that blabber
So I take it this means you won't be posting any proof of me saying Dallas was great on here?
And I see your anger is flaring again with the BS emoji:lm:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't be

Brilliant minds here told me the Maras run the league

They do. But since they can't hire anyone to properly run the team, they end up constantly playing teams with markedly better players.