• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An In person Money League Draft

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1ppr, 6points passing td. 10 teams. large Rosters

Here is my team. I went against my norms big time, wanted to switch it up. So lay it on me. From basically when I drafted Jalen Hurts on, I went with pure upside. I feel fairly strong about my starters. That and some sleeper qb's like lance are on waivers. Think lawrence is there too. Being that this is full ppr, and we start a tight end only spot, waller/kelce are uber valuable, and maybe kittle, but with new faces galore, im not sure how that works out

QB-Jalen hurts
RB-Aaron Jones
RB-Darrel Henderson
WR-Diggs
WR-Keenan Allen
WR-Amari Cooper
TE-Darren Waller
Flex-Mike Davis
Flex-Courtland Sutton
K-Matt Prater
D-Broncos(play NYG week 1)
Bench-Justin Fields(im huge on him this year, let him sit I wanted to make sure I have him, if i'm wrong, nothing lost)
Bench-Michael pittman
Bench-Tyrell Williams
Bench-Michael Pittman Jr.
Bench-Tony Pollard
Bench-Latavius murray(hoping saints cut him and he goes elsewhere)

The qb's I mentioned and more are available. Penny is available, as is xander jones for a cuff. I missed out on jones's backup. Any sleeper Rb's, rhamondre stevenson is out there but don't think hes neccessarily getting play just yet or even this year.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is my team. I went against my norms big time, wanted to switch it up. So lay it on me. From basically when I drafted Jalen Hurts on, I went with pure upside. I feel fairly strong about my starters. That and some sleeper qb's like lance are on waivers. Think lawrence is there too. Being that this is full ppr, and we start a tight end only spot, waller/kelce are uber valuable, and maybe kittle, but with new faces galore, im not sure how that works out

QB-Jalen hurts
RB-Aaron Jones
RB-Darrel Henderson
WR-Diggs
WR-Keenan Allen
WR-Amari Cooper
TE-Darren Waller
Flex-Mike Davis
Flex-Courtland Sutton
K-Matt Prater
Bench-Justin Fields(im huge on him this year, let him sit I wanted to make sure I have him, if i'm wrong, nothing lost)
Bench-Michael pittman
Bench-Tyrell Williams
Bench-Tony Pollard

The qb's I mentioned and more are available. Penny is available, as is xander jones for a cuff. I missed out on jones's backup. Any sleeper Rb's, rhamondre stevenson is out there but don't think hes neccessarily getting play just yet or even this year.

You’ll have to stay on top of adding an RB. Test the waters on Dillon’s price too. Elite handcuffs are a must, imo.

Very solid elsewhere.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’ll have to stay on top of adding an RB. Test the waters on Dillon’s price too. Elite handcuffs are a must, imo.

Very solid elsewhere.
Yeah i so didnt expect him to go when he did… he went right after i took sutton.
I feel good about the the three rbs i hve, can muddle together two to start. My wrs i love. The rest is whatever.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your draft and I like your WRs corps better then your RBs corp, but if things go right your RBs could be really good ( there is the upside you speak of) I'm just feel I'd like your RB corp a lot better if you had a good and known quality at RB2 and Henderson was your flex and Davis your first off the bench. However we can't have every thing can we? I love Waller at TE. Not sure about Hurt. He certainly fits the draft for upside type. I just did a deal for him in a league so I'm rooting for him, but it's a gamble.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your draft and I like your WRs corps better then your RBs corp, but if things go right your RBs could be really good ( there is the upside you speak of) I'm just feel I'd like your RB corp a lot better if you had a good and known quality at RB2 and Henderson was your flex and Davis your first off the bench. However we can't have every thing can we? I love Waller at TE. Not sure about Hurt. He certainly fits the draft for upside type. I just did a deal for him in a league so I'm rooting for him, but it's a gamble.
im higher on hurts than most. He should have a floor with upside..

I got sniped on rb's. So when they were there I took them. I took hendo and davis back to back hard not to like him there, at roughly pick

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im higher on hurts than most. He should have a floor with upside..

I got sniped on rb's. So when they were there I took them. I took hendo and davis back to back hard not to like him there, at roughly pick

I don’t think Hurts has a floor.

His floor is getting benched at halftime with negative fantasy points when good defenses figure out how to keep him in the pocket.

I do love that you have Fields though. I think he will be starting for your team and the Bears by game 3 or 4.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way about Hurts, I mean it could come to the point Minshew starts imo if Hurts struggles but I think Hurts can rack up a ton of rushing yards so always a big plus.

QB-Jalen hurts
RB-Aaron Jones
RB-Darrel Henderson
WR-Diggs
WR-Keenan Allen
WR-Amari Cooper
TE-Darren Waller
Flex-Mike Davis
Flex-Courtland Sutton
K-Matt Prater
Bench-Michael pittman
Bench-Tyrell Williams
Bench-Tony Pollard

I really like your RB and WR starting group. Maybe a little more RB depth would be valuable. It does seem like you are all-in on Hurts with Fields as your backup. That is the only question mark I have with your roster.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you get Pittman, Sr and Jr?
Good questions . Tre sermon should be listed there. Being tired and having a touch too much …
I don’t think Hurts has a floor.

His floor is getting benched at halftime with negative fantasy points when good defenses figure out how to keep him in the pocket.

I do love that you have Fields though. I think he will be starting for your team and the Bears by game 3 or 4.
I know you arent high on him. I just see him with 50 rushing yards and 150 passing a week. Which gives me 11 points as a bare minimum. With alot of room for upside. I took field early. I needed him. Hes my long term plan. Philly has the 49ers week 2 but look at their early season schedule. Its enticing.
I feel the same way about Hurts, I mean it could come to the point Minshew starts imo if Hurts struggles but I think Hurts can rack up a ton of rushing yards so always a big plus.

I really like your RB and WR starting group. Maybe a little more RB depth would be valuable. It does seem like you are all-in on Hurts with Fields as your backup. That is the only question mark I have with your roster.
I did forget to list sermon, hes more of an assumption mostert gets hurt or takes over. There are other backups availavle. Seeing that it looks like both murray and tony jones jr r gonna make NO, ill probably drop him for someone else.

regarding backup qb. I wanted to ensure i had fields, likely will grab someone for week 2 when hurts plays san fran. But like i said above, hurts has a great early season schedule. Trrvor lawrence has a very juicy schedule too hes out there, and will run some too. With ten teams and one qb, i wanted two high upside rushers. I know others dont agree on hurts upside. But i feel i can likey stream when i need to.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apprently theres been some moves on qbs i missed. I dont love the options out there now. Should i stash someone?C88B93A7-176A-4CCE-8481-6F01DC7B0657.pngA077BAD3-7EBF-4CA6-84D5-50B39D0CE402.png

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the purpose is stash, Trey Lance is the name that jumps out at me.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d hold off. Unless Ben on the bench would make you feel safer.

like you said, easy to stream in 10 team… Wentz, Baker, Fitz, Cousins, Winston all worthy in a pinch or more.
Yeah, i shoulda stashed lawrence imho

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought cooper everywhere this year.

but here

my top 3 wrs in ppr , oh yessss