• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An in depth look into Oregon vs Auburn 2019

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the next few days I will post a good in depth look into the Oregon vs Auburn 2019 game for this upcoming Saturday. Should be a good one!

You're welcome for getting your thread AFU bitch.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Everyone knows you are the reason. Just because you hope nobody believes me doesnt make it true, just like your other retarded opinions all over tHoop.

Like i said previously, your opinion is worthless.

That happens to be how I feel about you. Most of your opinions ARE worthless. Nobody knows that I'm the reason, since I'm not an administrator, and I don't make decisions. Your constant denials of this notwithstanding, are meaningless to me.

Just ask Shaggy and you'll see he agrees with me.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That happens to be how I feel about you. Most of your opinions ARE worthless. Nobody knows that I'm the reason, since I'm not an administrator, and I don't make decisions. Your constant denials of this notwithstanding, are meaningless to me.

Just ask Shaggy and you'll see he agrees with me.
You are directly responsible, as you whined til he got fed up with you. sayin "im not the admin" ("i just cried to one non stop while sucking his dick") isnt foolin anybody tard

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retard. Show me 10 in a row. Retard. When catching up on a thread people read through threads. The more retarded shit in a thread the more likely it will be rated as such as someone is catching up. Your drivel isnt worth a response but it sure is fun to wind you up by letting you know just how retarded you are. Politics doesnt mean shit to me, just another area where i like to entertain myself. Keep your politics in the PF loser. I am an equal opportunity face palmer, i dont give 2 shits ur politics moron. You whined because you dont understand why you get negative ratings, so shaggy got rid of them cuz he got tired of hearing it from you

Ill put it simply since you havent figured it out

say stupid shit, get stupid rating.

I never sent a PM to shaggy. I have no idea why he got rid of the ratings. Why don't you ask him?

Jeffro actually hit me with over 45 in a row, and Rex Racer went crazy on me at least twice. I realize I'm in the minority, being a liberal. That doesn't bother me at all. If everyone agreed with everyone on everything, things would be boring.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly your stupid ass didnt even read the first post. Dumbass

Yeah I read it, but no one said this thread is about you attacking me. I've been attacked many times in business and this too will pass.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never sent a PM to shaggy. I have no idea why he got rid of the ratings. Why don't you ask him?

Jeffro actually hit me with over 45 in a row, and Rex Racer went crazy on me at least twice. I realize I'm in the minority, being a liberal. That doesn't bother me at all. If everyone agreed with everyone on everything, things would be boring.
Retard, nobody cares about your political beliefs.

Your retarded shit gets rated appropriately. Keep getting triggered, retard.

1 face palm and you lose your shit and call it 10 lmfao. Moron

Everyone knows you are the reason, no matter how much you deny it.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retard, nobody cares about your political beliefs.

Your retarded shit gets rated appropriately. Keep getting triggered, retard.

1 face palm and you lose your shit and call it 10 lmfao. Moron

Everyone knows you are the reason, no matter how much you deny it.

Take a shower dude and calm down.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read it, but no one said this thread is about you attacking me. I've been attacked many times in business and this too will pass.
LOL in business... lmfao Your retarded ass cant even keep your story straight ever.

This isnt an attack retard thread, but your retarded ass is sure trying to be a victim here.

You got the rating taken away, even if shaggy comes here and says otherwise we all know it will just be because you cried under the sheets to him.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to an in depth look at Auburn and Oregon?
Oh my God, you need to stop with the Chill button! Feelers are getting hurt so bad. I'm tempted to pay $75 just like you did to get
@Shaggy to shut down hurters like you!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my God, you need to stop with the Chill button! Feelers are getting hurt so bad. I'm tempted to pay $75 just like you did to get
I have debated seeing if he would take some $$ to bring back the bullshit :D

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL in business... lmfao Your retarded ass cant even keep your story straight ever.

This isnt an attack retard thread, but your retarded ass is sure trying to be a victim here.

You got the rating taken away, even if shaggy comes here and says otherwise we all know it will just be because you cried under the sheets to him.

I was in business for more than 30 years. Nothing to get straight.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chill button isn't a negative button. The guy is obviously very angry, and I don't want to see anybody get banned. I'm not angry at all.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in business for more than 30 years. Nothing to get straight.
Yea yea you were in "business" 30 years and you were a retarded Teacher and you were in the signal corps back during the civil war and you've never said anything retarded