• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing Dustin Brown quotes (per Rosen)

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dustin Brown:
--On team removing the C
"can't say I agree with it, honestly, but I think Kopi's going to be a great captain"

--on his relationship with management now
"not going to say it's rosy"

Psych3man responding to Dustin Brown:
"Fuck you! You suck now, you're a pussy who won't go to the net or drop your gloves for a teammate, you're a shitty leader and your contract is killing the team. Shut the hell up!"

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little surprised at the "meeting should have been last year" comment. After steady decline, I don't think any meetings were necessary, pretty obvious what he needed to do.

I think that shows a bit of immaturity, he shouldn't need what I am assuming was a pretty stern talking to where they say "enough is enough and earn that check" considering who he is (was - captain), the contract and how he evolved with the organization from 2003 to now a multi-Cup team.

If you need a talkin' to by dad considering who you are and have had a few years to turn it around, that's not a good sign.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is upset. He knows his play is falling but he thinks the coach and management talked about him and not to him. He was upset that his demotion was leaked to the press I think he feels he has tried to be a good soldier and was just struggling on the ice. If they were having issues with him as captian he feels they should have spoken to him.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not around so I cannot say they did or did not talk to him....I do recall hearing that some players weren't performing a lot, or "key" guys need to step up and I cant imagine they never mentioned it to him that he was sucking(since he dint notice it himself). While it should not have been leaked, everyone kind of knew or was going to find out anyways...or was he going to have a press conference about how he thinks its Kopitars turn to be the C? Really he should keep his mouth shut and enjoy making a shit ton of money watching hockey from the bench.