• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alvin Kamara arrested

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that's a long event number. Most internet passwords are shorter than that. Stay safe America.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant post links, but reports are the NFL knew of the Kamara incident before the ProBowl and they allowed him to play anyway.
Seems wierd that the cops waited. Must have had their reasons.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why hasnt Kamara been suspended? Zeke Elliot got 6 games and he was never arrested or charged with anything. Meanwhile they got video of Kamara and photos of the victims bashed in face. He is guilty AF

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why hasnt Kamara been suspended? Zeke Elliot got 6 games and he was never arrested or charged with anything. Meanwhile they got video of Kamara and photos of the victims bashed in face. He is guilty AF
Give them time. Besides it's possible he's a forced resident of Nevada untill his past his playing days age.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question is now, how many of the other 20 were NFL Players.

Crossing my fingers no Cowboys were anywhere near this.

I figured other NFL Players would be involved, I just didn’t think it would be an unknown NFL player.

LVMPD has an arrest warrant out on Chiefs Chris Lammons. I'm guessing Lammons is cut soon.

Sorry I can't paste links.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he misses six games, well, the chances of that Saints first rounder being top 15 for Philly just went up.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he misses six games, well, the chances of that Saints first rounder being top 15 for Philly just went up.
Image result for grrrrr gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how long he would be suspended if he punched 26 guys :scratch:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised I didn't find this in here... But it got buried by the Deshaun Watson stuff in the media

It's looking more like the legal timeline is setting up for this case to push out past the NFL season... This latest reschedule is further evidence. The case is proceeding even slower than originally predicted, with no official trial date set yet. They will reconvene in 60 days putting them around early October. If, and only IF, they move forward to trial at that juncture this could easily move into December or 2023. The trial itself could span over a month due to motions &/or evidentiary issues which require extra time. Although there are 2 things that I think could alter this...

1) The Video... If that video of the altercation surfaces, ie leaks, then all bets are off as to what the NFL will do. They will most certainly be forced to react to the situation to avoid the PR mess. If this happens then you can expect the possibility of Kamara getting shelved onto the exempt list.

2) Plea Negotations/Bargain or Settlement... Since the trial won't take place til mid-to-late season I don't suspect the NFL will intervene or levee their own suspension until due process takes course. However, its conceivable to expect some sort of deal to already be sitting on the table. There could be scenarios where everyone may push Kamara to take a deal in an effort to start his suspension.

Just a gut feeling here... Now that the facts have suddenly (yet quietly) changed to where the other NFL player (Lammons) dealt the first blow during the altercation, not Kamara. This could create an important distinction here... Just a hunch at this point in time, but doesn't this new information give cause for Kamara's defense for plea bargaining? If these new facts check out in the video evidence, then this recent reschedule could be a move to buy time to negotiate the plea bargain.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems wierd that the cops waited. Must have had their reasons.
He was with a pack that would have shot at the cops that night. They made a safer grab.

Remember, these are cops. They don't care if a menace is out there crippling people. They aren't being paid to actually protect anyone. They just write made up reports (at a 6th-grade level) after something happens.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised I didn't find this in here... But it got buried by the Deshaun Watson stuff in the media

It's looking more like the legal timeline is setting up for this case to push out past the NFL season... This latest reschedule is further evidence. The case is proceeding even slower than originally predicted, with no official trial date set yet. They will reconvene in 60 days putting them around early October. If, and only IF, they move forward to trial at that juncture this could easily move into December or 2023. The trial itself could span over a month due to motions &/or evidentiary issues which require extra time. Although there are 2 things that I think could alter this...

1) The Video... If that video of the altercation surfaces, ie leaks, then all bets are off as to what the NFL will do. They will most certainly be forced to react to the situation to avoid the PR mess. If this happens then you can expect the possibility of Kamara getting shelved onto the exempt list.

2) Plea Negotations/Bargain or Settlement... Since the trial won't take place til mid-to-late season I don't suspect the NFL will intervene or levee their own suspension until due process takes course. However, its conceivable to expect some sort of deal to already be sitting on the table. There could be scenarios where everyone may push Kamara to take a deal in an effort to start his suspension.

Just a gut feeling here... Now that the facts have suddenly (yet quietly) changed to where the other NFL player (Lammons) dealt the first blow during the altercation, not Kamara. This could create an important distinction here... Just a hunch at this point in time, but doesn't this new information give cause for Kamara's defense for plea bargaining? If these new facts check out in the video evidence, then this recent reschedule could be a move to buy time to negotiate the plea bargain.
Kamara is gutter trash. Hope the video comes out of his excessive violence and he gets locked up.