• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All you need is Love

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a dream. Not up with there with MLK or anything but a dream none the less. We trade Harrison Barnes and David Lee for Big Kevin Love. Love may not be happy in Cleveland, may not fit w the Cavs or Lebron and may not resign. He is still a prime time PF and along w Curry and Klay would form a true Big 3. It could even be unstoppable. His D is lacking however so a healthy Bogut becomes even more important. Love seems like he he is having back issues but that should go away. With the addition of Lee and Barnes, the Cavs would have LBJ and Irving surrounded by Mozgov, Shump, JR, Lee and Harrison along w a decent PF in Tristan Thompson. That is enough talent to win though they'll have issues on the d side of the ball too. We would have the big three, plus Bogut and Iggy as the starting 5. Livingston and Draymont as the 6-7 man and that is not chpped liver by no means. Looky-here - the West is loaded up and you make the moves as this has become an arms race of sorts. Love has lost some luster but his game and ability can not be that diminished. If I know Jerry West like I think I do, he'll go for it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a dream. Not up with there with MLK or anything but a dream none the less. We trade Harrison Barnes and David Lee for Big Kevin Love. Love may not be happy in Cleveland, may not fit w the Cavs or Lebron and may not resign. He is still a prime time PF and along w Curry and Klay would form a true Big 3. It could even be unstoppable. His D is lacking however so a healthy Bogut becomes even more important. Love seems like he he is having back issues but that should go away. With the addition of Lee and Barnes, the Cavs would have LBJ and Irving surrounded by Mozgov, Shump, JR, Lee and Harrison along w a decent PF in Tristan Thompson. That is enough talent to win though they'll have issues on the d side of the ball too. We would have the big three, plus Bogut and Iggy as the starting 5. Livingston and Draymont as the 6-7 man and that is not chpped liver by no means. Looky-here - the West is loaded up and you make the moves as this has become an arms race of sorts. Love has lost some luster but his game and ability can not be that diminished. If I know Jerry West like I think I do, he'll go for it.

I think that Love's game really thrives in a slower tempo game, like when he played for Minnesota. I think he's got a lot of game left, but he's not an up tempo player, which is the Warriors style.