• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Time Steroids/HGH Team

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LF Rickey Henderson
SS Alex Rodriguez
1B Jim Thome
DH David Ortiz
3B Cal Ripken
2B Roberto Alomar
C Ivan Rodriguez
CF Jim Edmonds
RF Larry Walker

SP Nolan Ryan
SU Goose Gossage
CP Mariano Rivera

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any All Time steroids roster that doesn't have Mike Schmidt playing 3B is fucking retarded.
How Dare you.
I wake up from a 2 year coma and find someone trying to lump the greatest homerun hitter of the mid 70's to mid 80's in with the cartoonish freaks and pathological liars that roamed mlb in the 90's-2000's?

I can say with 100% confidence that if he hasn't written a book about it, or made an embarrassing, tearful public statement, Schmitty didn't do it.

Also, what's up with all the apologists trying to drag down hall of famers like Aaron, Mays, Schmidt and others because they admitted (hey, there's something different, they admitted it) to taking "greenies" during their playing days. It's like they are trying to say amphetamines were the hgh of the 60's and 70's, which is just stupid. If you think for a second that the knuckleheads that were sticking a giant needle full of steroids in their ass didn't also try amphetamines then you are crazy.
Hell, most of the players today are on adderrall, and the ones who aren't are the ones who actually have ADD and forgot to get their prescription filled.

And while I'm on this tangent, why are people so stupid when it comes to ADD. You hear these idiots saying "I'm so ADD" or "I think I might be ADD". ADD is the name of a condition that you have. You don't hear Michael J Fox say "I"m Parkinsons". or Freddy Mercury say "I just found out I'm AIDS". It could get confusing if Lou Gehrig's daughter was asked whose child she was and said "I'm Lou Gehrig's". The teacher might think she had a horrible disease...……...

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Dare you.
I wake up from a 2 year coma and find someone trying to lump the greatest homerun hitter of the mid 70's to mid 80's in with the cartoonish freaks and pathological liars that roamed mlb in the 90's-2000's?

I can say with 100% confidence that if he hasn't written a book about it, or made an embarrassing, tearful public statement, Schmitty didn't do it.

Also, what's up with all the apologists trying to drag down hall of famers like Aaron, Mays, Schmidt and others because they admitted (hey, there's something different, they admitted it) to taking "greenies" during their playing days. It's like they are trying to say amphetamines were the hgh of the 60's and 70's, which is just stupid. If you think for a second that the knuckleheads that were sticking a giant needle full of steroids in their ass didn't also try amphetamines then you are crazy.
Hell, most of the players today are on adderrall, and the ones who aren't are the ones who actually have ADD and forgot to get their prescription filled.

And while I'm on this tangent, why are people so stupid when it comes to ADD. You hear these idiots saying "I'm so ADD" or "I think I might be ADD". ADD is the name of a condition that you have. You don't hear Michael J Fox say "I"m Parkinsons". or Freddy Mercury say "I just found out I'm AIDS". It could get confusing if Lou Gehrig's daughter was asked whose child she was and said "I'm Lou Gehrig's". The teacher might think she had a horrible disease...……...
Holy shit bruddah- you're alive:eek::eek::eek:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Dare you.

I heard you were dead.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Dare you.

Man. I thought you were dead.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. I thought you were dead.
Apparently, he was...

only-mostly-dead.jpg

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could get confusing if Lou Gehrig's daughter was asked whose child she was and said "I'm Lou Gehrig's". The teacher might think she had a horrible disease...……...

I always thought it was a heck of a coincidence that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease. Crazy world.