• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All this Conference garbage would be settled if Obama would just have a beer summitt

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Obama sat down with Beebe, Scott, Slive, and Delany, and have some beers. All this talk about conference realignment would be solved. Although, I don't think Dan Beebe drinks beer....he is more of a appletini kind of guy.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...ya... If only everyone could just sit down, have a beer with Obama, and see things his way...everyone could compromise.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Obama sat down with Beebe, Scott, Slive, and Delany, and have some beers. All this talk about conference realignment would be solved. Although, I don't think Dan Beebe drinks beer....he is more of a appletini kind of guy.

This is what would happen. The Big East commish wants red wine (better for your health). The ACC commish wants clams and beer (better for our economy). The SEC commish wants beer only and lots of it plus free gift certificates to Applebees. The Big Ten commish wants German Beer and Brots. The Pac 12 commish wants white wine and brie (of course). The Big 12wants beer, red wine, white wine, ribs, barbequed beef, brots, sausages, corn on the cob, wine coolers and gets into a violent fight over it and the league is dissolved.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beebe drinks Bevo piss on the rocks.