• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Pro Team

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no real surprises for the Broncos but Peyton Manning and Louis Vasquez made the All Pro team this year for the Broncos. Only other player that I thought maybe would get some looks was Prater considering he set the NFL record for longest field goal, had the best touch back percentage, and only missed 1 field goal all year. I understand Tucker getting the nod just very surprised.

D. Thomas and Prater though did get 2nd team nods so at least those two did get some recognition for the seasons they have had.

Congrats to these guys and others for the great regular season and hopefully 3 games left in the playoffs!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT got the shaft IMO. You could argue Brown had a better year, but no way Johnson did. DT had almost triple the amount of TD's as Johnson.

Dead serious.....I don't even know if I'd take AJ Green over DT at this point. DT is just a friggin' monster.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I am biased, but stats don't lie either.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT got the shaft IMO. You could argue Brown had a better year, but no way Johnson did. DT had almost triple the amount of TD's as Johnson.

Dead serious.....I don't even know if I'd take AJ Green over DT at this point. DT is just a friggin' monster.

I agree that DT got the shaft, but he didn't have triple the TD's Johnson had. He had 14, Johnson had 12.

NFL Stats - CBSSports.com

DT had the best regular season of any WR. Only Jimmy Graham (TE) had more TD's.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree DT had an argument to really beat out either of the 1st team receivers considering he had the most touchdowns of any receiver this season plus his 2nd 1,400 yard season. My guess is Johnson gets the nod because of having just a little better receiving yards on 2 less games this season so essentially the voters decided that in those 2 games he would have crushed D. Thomas in at least yards and maybe been close on touchdowns. Although then one could argue that part of that is D. Thomas didn't have as many targets so he didn't have as many opportunities but still put up more touchdowns and almost the exact same yards. Then again some would argue that D. Thomas had more talent around him making it easier for him. I can see both sides of this argument. Either way the Broncos have one of what I would call the 5 best receivers in the NFL and he only seemed to get stronger the 2nd half of the season as I know Peyton and Gase said at the Bye week in week 8 that they had to find a way to get Thomas more involved in the offense and they did just that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of big surprises to me on the list is Eddie Lacy getting 2nd team? Forte had more yards rushing, more total yards, more total touchdowns, and a better yards per carry average yet somehow Lacy makes it over Forte?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much what we figured this yr. Next yr, were going to add a few more on both sides of the ball. I forsee some pro bowl type play play coming from our young D players also. As long as Manning plays, so goes the good fortune for Denver. Oh and my "expert" pks this wknd......Cinnci, Packers ( Rodgers/Cobb/weather to much for low scoring 9ers), Eagles and Colts. 3 out of 4 gms have snow/below 0 temps predicted. Only Philly has a "balmy" 40`s predicted. Only game I think won`t be close is Bolts. If gm was in SD, I would think diferently though. Looking forward to them all,no doubt!!.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much what we figured this yr. Next yr, were going to add a few more on both sides of the ball. I forsee some pro bowl type play play coming from our young D players also. As long as Manning plays, so goes the good fortune for Denver. Oh and my "expert" pks this wknd......Cinnci, Packers ( Rodgers/Cobb/weather to much for low scoring 9ers), Eagles and Colts. 3 out of 4 gms have snow/below 0 temps predicted. Only Philly has a "balmy" 40`s predicted. Only game I think won`t be close is Bolts. If gm was in SD, I would think diferently though. Looking forward to them all,no doubt!!.

I think I actually have the same picks as you this week randymon! I had SF winning but with the weather I just think that is a huge advantage for the Packers who are practicing in it all week compared to good ol San Fran this time of year. I honestly think the Packers could be the dark horse to make a nice Super Bowl run with Rodgers. If he had an extra game in the regular season I would actually have them as my favorite to make it to the Super Bowl in the NFC.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I actually have the same picks as you this week randymon! I had SF winning but with the weather I just think that is a huge advantage for the Packers who are practicing in it all week compared to good ol San Fran this time of year. I honestly think the Packers could be the dark horse to make a nice Super Bowl run with Rodgers. If he had an extra game in the regular season I would actually have them as my favorite to make it to the Super Bowl in the NFC.

Right on about Green Bay CD. I think having Cobb back is huge for Jordy Nelson/ double team and also help an already steady run gm behind Lacy. I think the 9ers offense and Kappy,although looking better as late, will struggle vs much improved Packer D/weather also.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that DT got the shaft, but he didn't have triple the TD's Johnson had. He had 14, Johnson had 12.

NFL Stats - CBSSports.com

DT had the best regular season of any WR. Only Jimmy Graham (TE) had more TD's.

Morph....Johnson had 5, Demaryius had 14. Check it again my man

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such horse shit that Manning made it. That guy sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MrDoc420 I think you are looking at Andre Johnson not Calvin Johnson. Calvin had 12 this year while Andre had 5. Calvin had just a few more yards than Thomas while Andre had just a few less.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MrDoc420 I think you are looking at Andre Johnson not Calvin Johnson. Calvin had 12 this year while Andre had 5. Calvin had just a few more yards than Thomas while Andre had just a few less.

I guess I can see the confusion there, but Calvin is in the NFC, so I don't know how he gets into the discussion.

Bottom line.....DT should've been 1st team. Don't care what anyone says.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I can see the confusion there, but Calvin is in the NFC, so I don't know how he gets into the discussion.

Bottom line.....DT should've been 1st team. Don't care what anyone says.

All pro doesn't depend on AFC compared to NFC it is just best players that year at their respective position no matter what division

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calvin Johnson was selected to the All Pro team, not Andre Johnson.

They don't do an AFC and an NFC.

It's NFL.

See what happens when they legalize weed in Denver?

:nod:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin Johnson was selected to the All Pro team, not Andre Johnson.

They don't do an AFC and an NFC.

It's NFL.

See what happens when they legalize weed in Denver?

:nod:

I don't even live in Denver dipshit. I honestly thought they were voted in according to conference. It was an honest misunderstanding on my part.

:finger::finger:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even live in Denver dipshit. I honestly thought they were voted in according to conference. It was an honest misunderstanding on my part.

:finger::finger:

You're the dipshit who got it wrong, go fuck yourself asshole.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the dipshit who got it wrong, go fuck yourself asshole.

Yah, so you know everything, huh genius?

I can tell by the ignorant drivel I'm reading on here from you all the time.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, so you know everything, huh genius?

I can tell by the ignorant drivel I'm reading on here from you all the time.

I knew All Pro was not conference specific and that Calvin Johnson and not Andre Johnson was first team WR,

DIPSHIT.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew All Pro was not conference specific and that Calvin Johnson and not Andre Johnson was first team WR,

DIPSHIT.

Yes, this was truly a life altering misunderstanding on my part. I don't think I'll ever get over it :finger:

Stay classy bro!

I apologize to my fellow posters for my error on that one. I hope I will be forgiven.