• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All around shitty game

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems each week it's getting worse. Caldwell said it himself, there was nothing good about this game.

-tons of drops
-bad O-line play
-no pressure(again) from the front 4 or 7(where has Austin's blitzing gone?)
-bad secondary play
-bad running game(O-line play is huge in this)
-another FG clanker off the upright

We have just a few days to prepare for the Bears. They're playing better than they had been. If this team isn't careful, we could be looking at a 3-game losing streak and out of the playoff hunt. Regardless of whether anyone thought we'd have a playoff chance, it's still what you play for. And if Caldwell and co. don't make some fuckin changes, this season will be over before we even hit GB and Chicago to end the season.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree. I saw very few positives. Riddick may have been the only one.

Did Caldwell mention the poor coaching decisions?

By the way, besides an uncountable number of drops, The receivers were also not only running the wrong routes on many occasions but also quiting on them on multiple occasions. Stafford may not have been good (and sliding on 4th down is pathetic) many times the utter confusion in this offense and drops made him look horrible.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Stafford slide was awful (it was the only time during the game I yelled at the TV). At least the didn't get hurt (because as bad as he's played lately Orlovsky is much much worse). But you gotta man up there and show your team and fans that you'll do what it takes to make a play. It is out of character for Stafford who has routinely gotten flattened standing in the pocket to make plays during his career.

The worst part of yesterday was the Raiola cut block on the final play. What an asshole! He is the life-long Lions culture of whining and stupid play. He is the vocal and emotional leader of the offense and I can't think of anybody worse. 14 fucking years of his bullshit mouth and bullshit play.

He is a loser from top to bottom. He gets way too many penalties. He runs his fat mouth probably firing up the other team. He got fat two years ago so he's a little tougher to push around than he used to be but he still sucks.

The anonymous GM a few years back who said he was the worst in the NFL was spot on. He is a joke.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree. I saw very few positives.

*Silver Lining* Ebron got open a few times downfield. That was new. Now we got to get him to see the ball and make a catch. Step one is getting open. (only kind of joking)

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game plans on both sides of the ball stunk.

Surprised that Austin really thought he could run the same old zone and rush 4 against Brady. Defense got picked apart. Everyone in the country knows you blitz him up the middle. For some reason we just did the same thing all game even though it was evident early on that it was not working.

I wont comment on the offense as I can not figure out what the fuck they are trying to do. I call it the Clusterfuck scheme. Not that it mattered, noone on the offense other than Tate and Riddick actually came to play. I have a feeling all these guys are not really injured, they just do not want to play in this offense.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this team isn't careful, we could be looking at a 3-game losing streak and out of the playoff hunt.

The Lions have 3 home games all against teams they should beat. But I'm calling it here: they will lose 1 of the 3. Will need to beat the Bears on the road to get into the playoffs.