• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All aboard...the win train?!?!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. I will be the first to admit that I was all about tanking before this season began. It was rightfully justified and it would have been for the betterment of the team. Unfortunately, I did not foresee a bunch of scrappy young players who were just looking for their opportunity to shine. This bunch of young lads had no level of expectation coming into this season and were pretty much told that if they failed, it would be alright. They did not take too kindly to them words! These young bucks fought tooth and nail to prove the naysayers wrong and provided an unfathomable spark that could ignite the future of suns basketball.

For about a week or so I have become a believer as I assume you all have as well. This team is entertaining and has a "never say die" attitude that has rejuvenated run-and-gun basketball in the valley. This team has played stiff competition in the west and has held their own against more skilled teams. This team is looking more and more like a true playoff contender.

I will avoid putting the cart before the carriage and just sit back and enjoy the ride! Geaux suns!:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all obviously know the suns are going to the championship though...