• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith's foundation

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing but class. Wow, that is a huge impact.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Can't help but cheer for a guy like Alex.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really hard not to root for a guy like Smith, he's a class act.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
His whole family are class acts from top to bottom. Hard to imagine parents doing a better job than his did, basically a perfect mix of discipline and fun.......all the kids are high achievers but still cool with good personalities.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His whole family are class acts from top to bottom. Hard to imagine parents doing a better job than his did, basically a perfect mix of discipline and fun.......all the kids are high achievers but still cool with good personalities.

The great thing is Kaep was raised well, too. It made the transition much easier for me. I watch sports for different reasons than some. I want to root for the person, not just the football player or team. Having said that, there's rarely been anyone where I didn't like personally on the Niners. I wasn't that high on I-go-home-for-the-bye-week-after-just-one-start Troy, but I didn't root against us of course.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That settles it! Alex Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alex Rodriguez!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sux, give to a charity and most of the money goes to the people doing/planning the events.

My LIBERAL aunt wanted the extended family to give to a water buffalo fund for Africans instead of holiday presents (which I opposed anyway) and my dad looked up the distribution and the small print only promised less than 10% went to getting water buffalos for the poor. I thought people should give what they want and if they donate, research the place and/or give locally where you can see the work if you choose and help people around you (after researching it, too). (I'm cnot conservative, but she happens to be soooo liberal.)

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Too lazy to look for the right Dwayne Bowe or Alex Smith thread, so I found the most recent one to paste this info in:

Dwayne Bowe - WR - Chiefs

The Kansas City Star says Alex Smith may be the best quarterback Dwayne Bowe has ever played with.

During Bowe's six NFL seasons, he's caught passes from the likes of Matt Cassel, Brady Quinn, Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen and Tyler Palko. e's still averaged 4.7 catches for 65.0 yards per game and scored 39 touchdowns. Although Smith is middling game manager, he has a better chance of putting Bowe in positions to succeed. Bowe, still just 28, has a great chance to set career-highs in receptions and yardage this season.
Source: Kansas City Star

Apr 2 - 10:22 AM