• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Henry misses 3 kicks today

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Stafford was pissed on the sidelines. Good riddance.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
car salesman anyone? oh wait, they're called car consultants now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good kid. As someone who knows him, he has struggled with the culture change from College to NFL and he really cares about winning more than he does his own personal image.

Great kid. Real quiet. Don't laugh sirs, he tried his best to help you win. It eats him alive that he struggled, I promise you.

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's made well over a million dollars kicking footballs around and frankly, he's not very good at kicking those footballs around. Don't feel bad for him at all, he's had since 2011 to figure it out.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a good kid. As someone who knows him, he has struggled with the culture change from College to NFL and he really cares about winning more than he does his own personal image.

Great kid. Real quiet. Don't laugh sirs, he tried his best to help you win. It eats him alive that he struggled, I promise you.

Yeah him and millions of others who just aren't good enough. Time to get a real job. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was so good in college, I dont get what happened.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was so good in college, I dont get what happened.

Probably as JJM said... unable to somehow make the transition to the pro's. Happens a lot in all kinds of sports...

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's in his head now. He may still get another chance with a bad team if needed, but the guy should hang it up. He will never have the confidence especially in a game winning situation to kick a field goal to win the game. 3 misses in one game just sealed it.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's in his head now. He may still get another chance with a bad team if needed, but the guy should hang it up. He will never have the confidence especially in a game winning situation to kick a field goal to win the game. 3 misses in one game just sealed it.

Yep, unfortunately I agree with this. Like the Husker fan said, probably a great kid etc. but the bottom line is kicking the football and he struggled doing just that. I remember his college days and this kid couldn't miss even if he tried, set school record etc. No idea what happened to him? He may get a gig in the CFL possibly.:wtf2:

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, unfortunately I agree with this. Like the Husker fan said, probably a great kid etc. but the bottom line is kicking the football and he struggled doing just that. I remember his college days and this kid couldn't miss even if he tried, set school record etc. No idea what happened to him? He may get a gig in the CFL possibly.:wtf2:
As also said, don't feel sorry for him. The dude has had a good stretch here. He went to a great school on a scholarship, he was also an all American and has a degree. He traveled the country and made some nice bank. Time to move on to the next chapter. IF anyone wants to feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for the Eagles who he should have helped. :)

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing against him expect he didn't perform well and he lost his job to someone that was better. If he has issues then he should talk to a therapist. The pressure from College to the NFL is night and day. The NFL isn't for everyone.

G

greenwing

Yea nobody is missing Henry. He mentally cant hack it in the NFL. Cody gives us the kicker we needed.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did seem like a good guy, and came in with a lot of promise. I have no hate for him, and wish him well in whatever he does with his life.

Unfortunately his leg was kind of exposed as mediocre for an NFL kicker. He struggled with kickoffs and kicks over 40 yards, and once that happened I think it affected his mechanics because he started missing more and more and he tried to kick with power he didn't have.