• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

aldon

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i really hope aldon keeps doing that run-off as his 3rd down sack celebration. so awesome

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate seeing these new celebrations like the dance that antonio brown does so lame. I was rolling when smith ran off like that tho.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have to say that is my favorite (non)celebration after a sack.
My problem though is that I can't figure out why he isn't starting? It seems that he applies pressure everytime he's on the field. He has played well in space against the pass and run. I really think we're cheating ourselves out of important qb pressures (like vs the Ravens). We're going to need that extra qb pressure come PLAYOFFS, BABY!!!!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems like a classy guy. Hopefully he can stay humble and keep improving. I figured he would have a hold on the starting job right now, but he is still getting significant playing time either way.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems like a classy guy. Hopefully he can stay humble and keep improving. I figured he would have a hold on the starting job right now, but he is still getting significant playing time either way.

Not really. There have only been about two games where he's played a significant snaps, it just seems like he's played a lot more than he has based on the plays he's made. I hope he's in the starting lineup from this point on.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not really. There have only been about two games where he's played a significant snaps, it just seems like he's played a lot more than he has based on the plays he's made. I hope he's in the starting lineup from this point on.

He's gonna have to up his coverage and run D skills for that to happen. Esp. coverage. I have no doubt that he's got what it takes to do so and working hard with his coaches to get there. I also have trust in Fangio's usage of him as a very effective situational pass rusher.

That being said, it was refreshing to see a young player run off the field immediately after a great play, acting like he's been there before instead of primping and posing like it was a SB-winning move. Sure, Jerry Rice would raise his hands high after scoring a TD and occasionally spike the ball, but more often than not he'd just casually toss the ball to the ref after reaching the endzone and lope gracefully off the field. "Just doing my job, ma'am"...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i really hope aldon keeps doing that run-off as his 3rd down sack celebration. so awesome

yep, thats better than staying on the field and "prancing"? by staying on the field, more chance of opponents getting in your head.....ala the Lion players.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, thats better than staying on the field and "prancing"? by staying on the field, more chance of opponents getting in your head.....ala the Lion players.

Plus, it just makes sense. He is usually in there on third and long. It's like he is saying, "I did my job. Now it's time for the special teams to do theirs." The 2011 Draft is looking better and better every game, much sooner than expected.