• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AIR GUNS

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you guys into them?
been shooting them for years my first high end one was a feinwerkbau 124, still have it and shoot it
the early ones were so far ahead of scopes that it was hard to stop movement or lens separation with the spring slamming piston forward.

but bought my son a nitro piston Benjamin .22 cal because of lower velocity than .177. Hoping to avoid the pellet tumbling problem at high fps speeds of many guns have now. Still can reach 950 fps with light pellets.

this is turning into my favorite air gun quick and at a hell of a low cost. very accurate and can leave cocked for long periods without the worry of main spring memory reduction.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a Daisy air rifle that I use for shooting pigeons and my neighbor's cats. Have killed plenty of pigeons, but the cats always survive.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Air Guns?

1*wcvqLi5QCxiemA0cOlKxQg.gif

giphy.gif

9iw7.gif

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you guys into them?
been shooting them for years my first high end one was a feinwerkbau 124, still have it and shoot it
the early ones were so far ahead of scopes that it was hard to stop movement or lens separation with the spring slamming piston forward.

but bought my son a nitro piston Benjamin .22 cal because of lower velocity than .177. Hoping to avoid the pellet tumbling problem at high fps speeds of many guns have now. Still can reach 950 fps with light pellets.

this is turning into my favorite air gun quick and at a hell of a low cost. very accurate and can leave cocked for long periods without the worry of main spring memory reduction.

Benjamin Marauder in .22 was my first foray into pcp air guns. Pre-charged Pneumatic, meaning you fill the tank on the gun from a compressor or from a pressurized scba (not scuba) tank. Then you are good for anywhere from 5-10 shots on some guns, up into the 50's on other guns. The Benjamin is still a very decent gun, and would be considered high end compared to any sort of gun you need to pump. But it's very beginner in the pcp world.

I now use an Air Force Condor in .25 and I love the thing. Super adjustable for those people who are confident in their ability to mess with high pressure pneumatics. I'm not one of them, but I send it out to people who are.

I REALLY want to get one of the tacticool bullpups, like a Vulcan or FX Impact. So much better looking than mine, but also just better guns. But I already spent too much on a toy.