• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aikman calling out JJ

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys are just venting because I don't get this at all. You are either a fan or you aren't. Things don't always go your way, but a fan sticks around during the bad or they shouldn't come back for the good (even if it is years down the road). Otherwise your just the guy at the water cooler who shows up wearing a jersey during a playoff game but doesn't even know who is on the team...
I've stuck by, through some hard years with all my teams, but the do nothing of this front office is unbearable. I never said anything about winning, I said a change in the way the team operates.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure the time frame of who spoke first yesterday between Aikman and Jones. It really doesn’t matter. I think Aikman is like many of you - he is just tired of the same old bullshit out of the front office. Dak is a football warrior and has a ton of great characteristics. There are times during games where he looks really good. I’m still not getting the accuracy thing that everyone speaks. I get it that he doesn’t throw down the field and he throws a lot of high % passes, but at the end of the day If you go back and look at his throws - I really don’t see that many terrible throws. Obviously the INT was bad the other night but it was more of a bad decision than a bad throw. Now his decision making/ vision and his anticipation - IMO- is where he gets into his most trouble. Watching the greats play the other day definitely hurts his cause. They showed one pass that Goff threw, I swear Cupp turned around and the ball was about 5 yards from him and he caught it in stride. We rarely see this out of Dak. He needs the WR looking at him before he throws it - for the most part it seems. When you see these plays broken down, he really makes Linehan look bad at times. For JJ to come out and say what he did yesterday about an extension just seemed crazy. His rookie season was magical and he could do no wrong. I still can’t believe his numbers that year. Sure he had a great Oline , great RB, a good group of WRs/TEs, the schedule was very, very weak- but he looked like a 10yr vet. Now his last 16 games - his numbers look pretty rough. I just don’t understand how JJ can come out and say that yesterday. It is frustrating.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys are just venting because I don't get this at all. You are either a fan or you aren't. Things don't always go your way, but a fan sticks around during the bad or they shouldn't come back for the good (even if it is years down the road). Otherwise your just the guy at the water cooler who shows up wearing a jersey during a playoff game but doesn't even know who is on the team...

I don't think you should be lecturing any fan how to be a fan. You can say IMO a fan is this...I have no problem with that.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I never said, I would not continue to be be a Cowboy's fan, it is just getting old with this organization and how long and far away from a Superbowl we are. That is the facts. I will always root for the team and hope we win, but my expectations for success have went down with each passing year since the last superbowl under Jerry. I don't see it happening. As a fan, this is depressing, but will NEVER stop my love for the Cowboys.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I had high expectations going into the season... will the injury to Williams help the running game? Not many positives going forward. The annoying thing to me is Dak is regressing. jerry trades for a guy that helped others get open and Dak throws the terrible pick in the end zone when others were wide open.