• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After thanksgiving, 100% have to be 7 - 4

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So, just split the next 2.

The Bengals had just won 5 straight games. Teams dont have 6 game win Streaks in the NFl very often.

Last year, in the Reg Season, the Steelers, Packers, Jets and Bears never won 6 games in a row.

6-3. I dont give a shit how the next 2 weeks shake...just be 7-4 after Turkey Day weekend, and Im all good.

If they are 7 -3 going into the Browns game on Thanksgive wknd, all pop my pants off and streak through kenwood towne center on Black Friday.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
These next 2 games are big. I won't be comfortable if we aren't sitting at 8-3.

I've been saying the last couple weeks, this 3 game stretch was huge (Ten, Pitt, Balt) in deciding much of our fate. Coming out 1-2 is not good. Sitting at 7-4 with @Pittsburgh, Houston, and Baltimore left to play is concerning.

Even if Baltimore loses the next 2 (Cin, SF), they'll be 6-5 and could still easily finish the season 10-6 with a favorable schedule (Cle x2, Ind, SD, Cin). So we need this win to have a jump-start on the tie-breaker.

Pittsburgh also has a more favorable schedule with Cle x2, STL, KC, SF, and Cin. Even if we beat them, I could still easily see them finishing 11-5.

Agree, anything less than 7-4 is nothing short of doom.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We haven't lost by more than 7 all year, so I expect a close one. Clements should be able to cover Boldin since he's not a speed WR. We need to provide S help for Smith though. It's going to come down to keeping Rice contained.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a bargain.....Ravens are the most overrated team in the league......been going to the Super Bowl for five years now......