• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Add/Drop Question

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My RBs are Murray, Gordon, Gurley, and Crowell. With the minor toe injury to Murray, it is probably a good idea to handcuff him with Henry. The Titans love running the ball and Henry would likely put up good numbers if having to start for an injured Murray.

Question is, who do I drop? I'm thinking Crowell. We can only start 2 RBs. If Murray missed a game, I would start Henry over Crowell. Gordon is obviously a must start. Even though Crowell has outscored Gurley to date, I would start him over Crowell as well since he gets more work.

I'm carrying 3 QBs (Winston, Mariota, and Cousins). I like playing the matchups with them and wouldn't want to lose one if I dropped him for Henry. I need my two backup pass catchers this week with Green and Gronk on their bye week.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My RBs are Murray, Gordon, Gurley, and Crowell. With the minor toe injury to Murray, it is probably a good idea to handcuff him with Henry. The Titans love running the ball and Henry would likely put up good numbers if having to start for an injured Murray.

Question is, who do I drop? I'm thinking Crowell. We can only start 2 RBs. If Murray missed a game, I would start Henry over Crowell. Gordon is obviously a must start. Even though Crowell has outscored Gurley to date, I would start him over Crowell as well since he gets more work.

I'm carrying 3 QBs (Winston, Mariota, and Cousins). I like playing the matchups with them and wouldn't want to lose one if I dropped him for Henry. I need my two backup pass catchers this week with Green and Gronk on their bye week.

Unless this is a 2 QB league, I think that I would drop one of your QB's. I would drop Winston.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely drop a QB. Definitely.

Probably Cousins. (unless someone needs a QB... try and trade him Mariota and Crowell for help)

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely drop a QB. Definitely.

Probably Cousins. (unless someone needs a QB... try and trade him Mariota and Crowell for help)

Trade deadline has passed in this league. I'm already looking ahead with Cousins and week 15 (our championship game). I think he'll have a tasty matchup at home against Carolina. That might be looking too far ahead though at this point of the season.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston's schedule is great too....and yes, that's looking too far ahead.

You're lucky Henry is still available.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston's schedule is great too....and yes, that's looking too far ahead.

You're lucky Henry is still available.

10 team league. He was drafted by another team but dropped after a few games. I don't think he'll be available after the waiver wire opens tonight.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ur nuts he gets the saints twice in the playoffs

Didn't realize that. I guess he should drop Mariota. The question for me then is should I drop Carr or Rivers for Winston?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize that. I guess he should drop Mariota. The question for me then is should I drop Carr or Rivers for Winston?

Winston's upside is no greater than those two... but hus floor is scarier. I would hold.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston's upside is no greater than those two... but hus floor is scarier. I would hold.

Yeah, I've got to make the playoffs first. I'm 4-4 and one game out of the last playoff spot. If I were more secure I probably would use a roster spot on someone like Winston or Sammy Watkins who could be gold in the fantasy playoffs.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lakersrule , drop Cousins, without question. yardage may always be there, but scores are lacking and turnovers are too high. as others have stated, Winston has a great finish, and Marriott is staying hot.

@Robotech , wouldn't drop Rivers or Carr for Winston. yes, those 2 saints games would be great. But Russell Wilson just tossed an egg against them, Winston is more than capable of doing the same.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in a 10 team league, I think RB depth is more important week to week, so Im saying drop the QB that doesn't give you the best chance at points down the stretch. Cousins may face the tougher defenses down the stretch but haven't looked that close

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drop Cousins... There's no reason to ever hold onto 3 QBs at once.