• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Abraham to AZ

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, I hope he got his money. Sign Anderson for cheap and see what happens.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Anderson is healthy I think he makes our team better. He fit well when he was here last.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont care i wanted freeney but he was being a bitch too. let them go have their money. thats all its about for them anyway.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just do not see the need. Hell I would take Seymour over any of them. But again I just do not think there is a need. Seems like somethime posters just want the Pats to sign a guy because he is available. I don't get that.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not just because he is available.. one he knows the system.. two he was effective in that system when he was here the year before.. is it a priority.. no .. do you sign him at all costs.. no.. but if the price is right and we can get some backup help that has proven to be effective.. why not ?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not just because he is available.. one he knows the system.. two he was effective in that system when he was here the year before.. is it a priority.. no .. do you sign him at all costs.. no.. but if the price is right and we can get some backup help that has proven to be effective.. why not ?

I will tell you why not, because we need to asses if that is a postion were we really need help. At this time I think not. The Pats made a lot of moves to address the D Line this offseason. I would like to see more Veteran presence added to the WR group, and I am suspect about the TE situation. Just not sure D line is the bigger prioroty.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it doesnt hurt to bring him in.. if he outplays 3 - 4 guys they have on the D line then you lug him in.. i think they have 2 slots open for training camp.. sign him bring him in at least short term.. use one of the training camp slots.. if he makes the team then fine if not.. then fine.. i wasnt suggesting that they put him in a starter role and thats that..

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are our DEs? We have Ninkovich, Jones, Francis, Bequette and Cunningham on the roster right now with a good chance to make the team, right? If Francis, Bequette and Cunningham all end up doing great, sure, there's no room for a Mark Anderson, but if at least one of them falters, we'll need to find someone to fill that role.

By the way, I think Seymour is a pure DT in their system today, not a DE like he used to be. I tend to agree that I'd love to bring him in, but I think he has no interest in playing in New England right now.

My biggest concern would be that knee injury - it's quite possible that he's not ready to play right now, so he won't be beating anyone out in camp anyway.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are our DEs? We have Ninkovich, Jones, Francis, Bequette and Cunningham on the roster right now with a good chance to make the team, right? If Francis, Bequette and Cunningham all end up doing great, sure, there's no room for a Mark Anderson, but if at least one of them falters, we'll need to find someone to fill that role.

By the way, I think Seymour is a pure DT in their system today, not a DE like he used to be. I tend to agree that I'd love to bring him in, but I think he has no interest in playing in New England right now.

My biggest concern would be that knee injury - it's quite possible that he's not ready to play right now, so he won't be beating anyone out in camp anyway.

Ninko
Jones
Francis
Cinningham
Bequette
Aremestead ( Pretty sure he is going to be a DE at this level )
Not sure about Vega.

But look at current roster it is loaded players listed as DL which loosely transleated means there is no clear definition. Again just not sure DL is a real issue of depth.