• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers Wants Out Of Green Bay

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel Marino and Montana should be excluded in this specific argument.
Patrick is a baby, id be willing to say he could be the next rogers.
Manning and Brady no doubt though

Why shouldn’t we include Marino and Montana?

I hope Mahomes wins more than Rodgers. We will see because Kielce, Hill, and Reid will retire eventually. Mahomes is a baby but I have no reason to believe he isn’t better than Rodgers.

Hell, I forgot about Russell Wilson too.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why shouldn’t we include Marino and Montana?

I hope Mahomes wins more than Rodgers. We will see because Kielce, Hill, and Reid will retire eventually. Mahomes is a baby but I have no reason to believe he isn’t better than Rodgers.

Hell, I forgot about Russell Wilson too.

i didn't suggest he was the best all generation, but the most talented amongst his contemporaries.
Marino and Montana are from a whole different ERA. But interestingly enough, Marino was much more talented than Montana but it didn't translate into wins

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is an amazing qb but he is 37 years old. I wouldn’t trade a first, second, and dlineman for him.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't suggest he was the best all generation, but the most talented amongst his contemporaries.
Marino and Montana are from a whole different ERA. But interestingly enough, Marino was much more talented than Montana but it didn't translate into wins

True on Marino...but his teams were woeful in comparison to the 49ers and the new WCO.

Talent alone doesn’t make you better. I think Rodgers is a poor leader and hurts his OL.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True on Marino...but his teams were woeful in comparison to the 49ers and the new WCO.

Talent alone doesn’t make you better. I think Rodgers is a poor leader and hurts his OL.

What suggest he is a poor leader? Also you said he isn't a winner, likely referring to the Super Bowl.
Do you think lack of offense weapons, and poor defense has taken a toll on how he carries himself in the media?
I've heard he is a jerk but again -- is that all on him?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What suggest he is a poor leader? Also you said he isn't a winner, likely referring to the Super Bowl.
Do you think lack of offense weapons, and poor defense has taken a toll on how he carries himself in the media?
I've heard he is a jerk but again -- is that all on him?

The lack of wins and bitching. His entire demeanor suggests he is off.

Yes he won a SB. He has also had extremely talented players on both sides of the ball. Statistically it is hard to argue; however, he can’t beat NFC QBs, the much weaker conference, to get to the SB.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of wins and bitching. His entire demeanor suggests he is off.

Yes he won a SB. He has also had extremely talented players on both sides of the ball. Statistically it is hard to argue; however, he can’t beat NFC QBs, the much weaker conference, to get to the SB.

Brady basically said, I own the AFC, let me beat up on the hall of famers on the NFC too.
RIP Aaron Rogers second ring dreams. I still believe Rogers is one of the best amongst his generation

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady basically said, I own the AFC, let me beat up on the hall of famers on the NFC too.
RIP Aaron Rogers second ring dreams. I still believe Rogers is one of the best amongst his generation

Rodgers didn’t have to go through Manning or Rivers either. He didn’t have to go through Pittsburgh and Baltimore defenses.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers didn’t have to go through Manning or Rivers either. He didn’t have to go through Pittsburgh and Baltimore defenses.

Wow, no love for beating Pit in the superbowl?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man doesn’t win.
It can be argued as one of the greatest QB's to ever play, he has done more with the least supporting cast. Or was it coaching? McCarthy was let go uncerimonsly from GB for a reason. Bottom line is AR will go down as one of the greats.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, why are you hating on Rodgers? Poor leader? You get that from being part of the organization, in the locker room, in the huddle? Cmon gk.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, why are you hating on Rodgers? Poor leader? You get that from being part of the organization, in the locker room, in the huddle? Cmon gk.

It is my take...an opinion based on things I have read.

Again, he has had the easiest route to make it to the Super Bowl for years...he has been to only one.

Why would I blame it on an organization that has been successful for the amount of time we have not?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is my take...an opinion based on things I have read.

Again, he has had the easiest route to make it to the Super Bowl for years...he has been to only one.

Why would I blame it on an organization that has been successful for the amount of time we have not?
Your speaking past 20 years so your saying Rodgers had nothing to do with that? LMVP, SB Winner, best player on his team at 37. Respected by all others and will likely set a few records before he retires. I think he understands it took more than just him but what he has been asking for is a little help on offense.
Pretty sure the organization made it clear that by selecting Stokes (GA) in rd 1 they want to beef up the defense in preparation for his departure. Who wouldn't be calling on this guy with a qb situation like ours currently. It's been mentioned many teams have called already. Apparently dc is not on his wish list.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gk rarely changes his mind. However he did say he'd trade for Rogers to come to DC, so Rogers can't be that bad, and you have to believe Rogers could get us to the superbowl to give up the capital you suggested.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey DJ, The Milwaukee Bucks would like a word with you

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gk rarely changes his mind. However he did say he'd trade for Rogers to come to DC, so Rogers can't be that bad, and you have to believe Rogers could get us to the superbowl to give up the capital you suggested.

Again, I don’t deny the talent. That is why I would bring him here. We would instantly be favorites to win the NFC East and would be in talks with TB and KC about the best team in football.

During Rodgers tenure as GB’s QB,

Tom Brady went to 6 and won 4 SBs.
Peyton Manning went to 3 and won 1 SB.
Ben Roethlisberger went to 2 and won 1 SB.
Russell Wilson went to 2 and won 1 SB.

Patrick Mahomes has been to 2 and won 1 SB...only been in the league for 4 years.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Mahomes is old already.

Russell Wilson is not as good as Rodgers.