• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is a God!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been hilarious ever since this Earl Stevens fellow left the friendly confines of the Dallas board and broke his NFL forum virginity.

It reminds me of the Seachicken fans that came out of the closet or out of no where and acting like they're the best ever. It makes sense though since the Hawks and Cowpies have the biggest bandwagon jumper/ front runner fan bases in the NFL.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It reminds me of the Seachicken fans that came out of the closet or out of no where and acting like they're the best ever. It makes sense though since the Hawks and Cowpies have the biggest bandwagon jumper/ front runner fan bases in the NFL.
I hope he sticks around. We have been on fire ever since he started blabbing out here.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip once said Tebow was better than Rodgers. So there's that.

I don't believe that. Do you have the video? Was he serious? It makes sense he's a cowpies team with all the delusional garbage he pulls out of his ass.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he sticks around. We have been on fire ever since he started blabbing out here.

Same with SonnyCID, pumpin the bears fans and a couple others. Also, Cowherd did a 180 and jumped on the Packer bandwagon. You should watch the run the table the movie when you get a chance.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same with SonnyCID, pumpin the bears fans and a couple others. Also, Cowherd did a 180 and jumped on the Packer bandwagon. You should watch the run the table the movie when you get a chance.

I actually did watch that. Tremendous work by that youtuber.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been hilarious ever since this Earl Stevens fellow left the friendly confines of the Dallas board and broke his NFL forum virginity.
Yeah, I'll pass on the Aaron Rodgers dick-sucking contest like the rest of the sheep and form my own opinion. And I've posted on here for years. You just only notice because I'm not along with the majority of people on this forum that sucks Rodgers' dick.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WOW, that's like taking brian scalabrine over MJ in a one game scenario. Maybe this is why he's on FS1 now since they allow him to say more dumb stuff than ever. Thanks for finding that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'll pass on the Aaron Rodgers dick-sucking contest like the rest of the sheep and form my own opinion. And I've posted on here for years. You just only notice because I'm not along with the majority of people on this forum that sucks Rodgers' dick.
Don't act like what just happened the last seven games is something you witness every season... or hardly ever.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dal O-line=MVP of Dalass

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the difference, I'm not even overrating the Cowboys at all. I'm sick and fucking tired of the Aaron Rodgers blowing. The Cowboys just happen to be in the playoffs at this time. I was all throughout the MVP thread saying Ryan deserves MVP. Stop assuming shit about people you know nothing about.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't act like what just happened the last seven games is something you witness every season... or hardly ever.
Yeah, I've never seen a team go into the playoffs hot and win a playoff game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no I've never seen you post in the regular forum before last week.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you on drugs?
Are you? I've seen Peyton and Brady both have 50 TD seasons. I've seen Brees have spectacular seasons. I've seen Rodgers have even better seasons than this one. Brady in his 50 TD season went 16-0 and won two playoff games. I've seen scrub QBs like Flacco and Eli come out of nowhere and lead teams to SBs. What Rodgers is doing isn't all that remarkable. Rodgers isn't doing anything out of this world.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you? I've seen Peyton and Brady both have 50 TD seasons. I've seen Brees have spectacular seasons. I've seen Rodgers have even better seasons than this one. Brady in his 50 TD season went 16-0 and won two playoff games. I've seen scrub QBs like Flacco and Eli come out of nowhere and lead teams to SBs. What Rodgers is doing isn't all that remarkable. Rodgers isn't doing anything out of this world.
DRTL

All you've done is try to discredit greatness. Accept it. Appreciate it. Quit being a bitch.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oline was the MVP of the Packers today. He had all day in the 2nd half.

Rodgers footwork in the pocket was part of that reason as well. The pass blocking of this O-line is outstanding but Rodgers does great work to extend plays as well. Also, in the second half he got rid of the rock faster than in the first half when he was just chucking bombs.