• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Curry

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why :lie: about it if you have any character? You say, "what are you talking about" and then you edit it and go on some diatribe? You even said Curry is an elite player above and now he's a very good player? Just laugh it off....

A few years ago, Curry wasn't a bust or hadn't retired, now it's official. I would never have brought it up but then this thread got started, you again called Curry an elite player and I started .... :laugh3::laugh3:

Sorry I find it extremely hilarious that you compared Curry to Lawrence Taylor which I told you was the most ridiculous and hilarious comment ever.

Sorry if you're so upset now and can't handle some ball bustin' there nfl. I thought you might just laugh it off but figured you'd get bent out of shape because you always were the sensitive type. I busted on boogiewstu forever as part of guys and you a time or two and you start trippin'... :bawling:

U really that mad bro? :boink: Sorry, I still find it funny!! :laugh3:

I don't think he's mad lol. I think he's more pointing out that he got over it a few years ago, you clearly didn't. I've seen a lot of stupid predictions and comments in NFL forums. My fave is probably one of the many QB busts over the last several years and how 'they' were on par with Manning/Brady and were going to lead 'their' team to the SBOWL (Sanchez comes to mind). That said, not sure I'd still be raking people over the coals years later lol.

That said, I don't think Aaron Curry = Lawrence Taylor would've been my prediction... maybe Derrick Brooks or something at best (least in terms of pure tackles).