• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AAF fantasy football

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the draft is over!

now lets figure out how to set a roster

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what i can see u go into the "matchup" click on your team, and set the guys u wanna start...............

im going to go ahead and default set everyone for this week, make changes as you want, dont blame me for whose starting. THis is jsut so teams have starters for this week. Its on you to edit it, and manage your team moving forward

also who wants to trade?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im trying to get in contact with the guy who runs the site to find out how to eliminate the first two weeks, and if we can autofill line ups.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK guys. I talked to the guy running the site. We are to just ignore the first 2 weeks, they wont count.

To set rosters-->Go to schedule -----> week 3(or whatever week were on)----> click on your matchup-----> click set lineup next to your matchup----------> set your roster.

You will need to do this each week.

If you go to "players" you can see whose available, whose taken, and trade options, add/drop options.

The scoring is tentative per the site owner because well the aaf box scores are not always accurate.

Enjoy , let me know if you have questiuons

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what i can see u go into the "matchup" click on your team, and set the guys u wanna start...............

im going to go ahead and default set everyone for this week, make changes as you want, dont blame me for whose starting. THis is jsut so teams have starters for this week. Its on you to edit it, and manage your team moving forward

also who wants to trade?
I want to trade for a young hoe.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK guys. I talked to the guy running the site. We are to just ignore the first 2 weeks, they wont count.

To set rosters-->Go to schedule -----> week 3(or whatever week were on)----> click on your matchup-----> click set lineup next to your matchup----------> set your roster.

If you go to "players" you can see whose available, whose taken, and trade options, add/drop options.

The scoring is tentative per the site owner because well the aaf box scores are not always accurate.

Thanks for this. I was lost lol.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t mess with the first two weeks I’ll just delete it anyways:suds:

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: Logan Woodside
RB: D'Ernest Johnson
WR: Jalin Marshall
WR: Demarcus Ayers
TE: Gerlad Christian
FLEX: Ja'Quan Gardner
DEF: Birmingham Iron
K: Elliot Fry

My team is majority Apollos. Auto-win. Get ready to get blown out @GhostRiderRushville

I actually like how I did though to be honest. Jalin is a monster, hope I picked the right receiver, but Charles Johnson might be better. Orlando is loaded on offense. My QB is average, which is more than enough considering the talent in this league. And my RB's are versatile in the passing game. Birmingham's D is a wall. The rest is idk.

We'll see how this goes. They really need a permanent TV deal soon so I can watch the games often.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i knew that brandon oliver pick was solid!

@Trench Mob all games at worst can be streamed via computer or tv

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also the standings are reflecting whose ahead in this weeks games.

wont be final till all games are played. To see who did what click on the matchup, and the "set lineup" part and u can see who scored what and who ur opponent has left.

Im coming for you @femurov

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also the standings are reflecting whose ahead in this weeks games.

wont be final till all games are played. To see who did what click on the matchup, and the "set lineup" part and u can see who scored what and who ur opponent has left.

Im coming for you @femurov
Do you know how to set your lineup? I can't seem to find out how to move a player from my bench into the lineup.

Here are the current standings:

upload_2019-2-25_11-6-2.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Myles see the quoted post

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sure was a big stat adjustment.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fail to understand how a league with this kind of backing can't manage to update scores with any regularity and give us stats in real time. It's pathetic.

The biggest angle that they can play is fantasty football. Link up with draftkings or FanDuel and push that shit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fail to understand how a league with this kind of backing can't manage to update scores with any regularity and give us stats in real time. It's pathetic.

The biggest angle that they can play is fantasty football. Link up with draftkings or FanDuel and push that shit.
i know if you google "aaf box scores" you can find them on a few other sites after the games, but not from the aaf