• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Rejuvinated Brad Richards

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richie is back, boys! Finally looking like the Richards we signed 2 years ago to come to NY. He looks excellent on the PP, won over 60% of his draws last night, had 2 assists and now has 7 points in 6 games. This is why I did not want him to be bought out, yes i'm a biased Richards fan and did not want to see his time end here in a year and a half, that's not what we brought him here for. AV has brought out the best in Richie, shooting more, playing with a lot of confidence, seems to be a bit stronger on the puck, skating better. PP looked awesome last night with him on it, also love the fact that he's shooting the puck lower on the ice and not trying for those high shots from the point anymore, he also cut back on those no look drop passes that haven't seem to work. It's going to be a good year despite the slow start.

11 more days till our home opener and I will be in attendance!!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's certainly played well so far this season - that was the best they looked all season, last night

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And forgot to mention, but him working out all summer with JVR and Pacioretty has really helped his game. He committed himself all summer to getting in shape and performing better and so far he's doing it. He took most of the blame for last year, and he is determined to fix it.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good for him, he knew he messed up last year coming in out of shape... i think he learned a valuable lesson.. he looks real sharp out there in all aspects of the game

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good hopefully he has some trade value and we can get younger and faster.

inthecrease

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO. Just realistic. I've seen all these bums come prancing through New York
and establishing nothing but fat pockets. It's the same ole story with this team.:doh:
Fans buying into all the hype and getting nothing in return. How much longer?:noidea::wtf2:

inthecrease

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and establishing nothing but fat pockets. It's the same ole story with this team.:doh:
Fans buying into all the hype and getting nothing in return. How much longer?:noidea::wtf2:.

They are a yearly embarrassment.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans buying into all the hype and getting nothing in return. How much longer?:noidea::wtf2:

I'm sorry but he's been our best forward so far. Everything about his game looks better than last year and even the last few years.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richards good play has also helped Kreider as well, who arguably played his best game as a Ranger last night.