• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Quiet Place 2 (2021)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sequel to A Quiet Place has the release date of Friday, March 20, 2020 (update: delayed by covid to Friday, May 28, 2021).

Teaser for the upcoming trailer:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poster:

MV5BN2NiMjEyZjAtNzYyYi00YjI3LThhZTYtMzkyZTkxYzgwMzI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first one was really good and endearing. The concept is kind of dumb, but the execution and performances were pretty great. I'll definitely see this one.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Quieter Place

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... Doesn’t look like we get any time jump. Which means the baby is still in play.

Not what I was hoping for.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trailer:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl TV spot:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like a Stupid Place. The first was HORRIBLY overrated.

Humans have manipulated sound for YEARS, we're absolute pros at it, straight down to throwing a fuckin' rock. An animal that can ONLY hear and not see or use smell (echolocation even) would be pathetically weak and humans would wipe it out fast as F. When animals lose their sense of smell and sight, we usually do the humane thing and put it down. You're telling me some dork kid and dad who lived on a farm figured out there's a frequency that fucks up a monster that ONLY RELIES on hearing!? Fuck you film.

There's a film that did "A Quiet Place" FAAAAAAAAAAAR better. Tremors. Our military would have no problem dealing with those worms, but this was a small town with VERY limited resources and as Burt said, "geographically isolated." A Quiet Place made it seem (and the sequel does as well) that these things have wiped out the military and 1st world civilization. Give me a fuckin' break. Hell even Tremors 2 made more sense with it being in a VERY rural Mexico with little resources.

And the rules were HIGHLY unclear with the monsters. They hear the slightest noise? What happens when someone rips a loud fart in their sleep or gets the flu, etc.? Or wakes up with night terrors screaming? Or I don't know... GETS FUCKING PREGNANT AND BIRTHS A SCREAMING CRYING INFANT FOR the next several months!

Everything was so rushed you just stop caring, and the sequel looks like trash as well. I must be one of the few that thought Quiet Place was a 4/10 movie (some decent acting) because it's been done MUCH better before, nearly 30 years ago. But everyone loves Emily Blount and the 'SUPER SCARY PREGNANT SCARE SCENE!' so "GOMGOMOMG YAYA!"

I was 100% rooting for the monsters to kill off that family and expected the government to arrive and re-cage them the useless as fuck monsters and say, "Clearly this family was too stupid to continue to live in advanced civilization." Seriously, FUCK anyone that likes this film.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Humans have manipulated sound for YEARS, we're absolute pros at it, straight down to throwing a fuckin' rock. An animal that can ONLY hear and not see or use smell (echolocation even) would be pathetically weak and humans would wipe it out fast as F. When animals lose their sense of smell and sight, we usually do the humane thing and put it down. You're telling me some dork kid and dad who lived on a farm figured out there's a frequency that fucks up a monster that ONLY RELIES on hearing!? Fuck you film.

There's a film that did "A Quiet Place" FAAAAAAAAAAAR better. Tremors. Our military would have no problem dealing with those worms, but this was a small town with VERY limited resources and as Burt said, "geographically isolated." A Quiet Place made it seem (and the sequel does as well) that these things have wiped out the military and 1st world civilization. Give me a fuckin' break. Hell even Tremors 2 made more sense with it being in a VERY rural Mexico with little resources.

And the rules were HIGHLY unclear with the monsters. They hear the slightest noise? What happens when someone rips a loud fart in their sleep or gets the flu, etc.? Or wakes up with night terrors screaming? Or I don't know... GETS FUCKING PREGNANT AND BIRTHS A SCREAMING CRYING INFANT FOR the next several months!

Everything was so rushed you just stop caring, and the sequel looks like trash as well. I must be one of the few that thought Quiet Place was a 4/10 movie (some decent acting) because it's been done MUCH better before, nearly 30 years ago. But everyone loves Emily Blount and the 'SUPER SCARY PREGNANT SCARE SCENE!' so "GOMGOMOMG YAYA!"

I was 100% rooting for the monsters to kill off that family and expected the government to arrive and re-cage them the useless as fuck monsters and say, "Clearly this family was too stupid to continue to live in advanced civilization." Seriously, FUCK anyone that likes this film.

giphy.gif

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never seen it but 100% agree the concept is stupid. Pretty much expected it to be a bunch of goofy scenarios to set up a ton of jump scares. Pass.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exclusive look:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Run" promo clip:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Bus" promo clip:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emily Blunt interview on Jimmy Kimmel that includes the promo parody "A Quiet Plane":

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of 2 days ago the movie has been delayed until further notice.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited: