• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A plea to Chief fans...

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take him, the wife and Dak's brother and leave them on Gilligan's Island...

Yeah, she's just as bad as this idiot. Hopefully Pat pulls a Russ and trades up.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he and Brittany are turning many people against the Chiefs and rightfully so

With all the time he spends on TikTok you'd think he's learn how to dance

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen at least a half dozen fights get started because someone believed they had a drink spilled on them intentionally from he dude/gal behind them even if they didn't do shit.

Brittany is a damn fool for that. Jackson remains annoying but mostly derpy and harmless.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen at least a half dozen fights get started because someone believed they had a drink spilled on them intentionally from he dude/gal behind them even if they didn't do shit.

Brittany is a damn fool for that. Jackson remains annoying but mostly derpy and harmless.

Yeah and she acts like she didn't do anything wrong... Yet when a Patriots fan (who probably wasn't even a fan or at least smashed out of his mind) say's something to her, "You Patriots fans are trash and despicable"

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this seems logical but Patrick seems much more grounded as to who he is than Russell ever has shown. I credit Pat Sr. and Mrs. Mahomes.
So what happened with the next kid after Patrick? Those two are clowns. I love Patrick Mahomes, but 1) His girlfriend is an idiot, 2) she isn't even that damn pretty (not a hot mess, but nothing to write home about when you have $400 million and the best young QB in the NFL) - and his brother is a self-entitled little ass hat.

Patrick seems to be a good kid with a good heart and intentions. He needs to cut that cancer out. Maybe if he got rid of Brittney, his brother wouldn't have such an instigator. Hard to cut family out. But she is not family yet. Cut that nut job loose before she brings much more unwanted pressure to him and his career.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happened with the next kid after Patrick? Those two are clowns. I love Patrick Mahomes, but 1) His girlfriend is an idiot, 2) she isn't even that damn pretty (not a hot mess, but nothing to write home about when you have $400 million and the best young QB in the NFL) - and his brother is a self-entitled little ass hat.

Patrick seems to be a good kid with a good heart and intentions. He needs to cut that cancer out. Maybe if he got rid of Brittney, his brother wouldn't have such an instigator. Hard to cut family out. But she is not family yet. Cut that nut job loose before she brings much more unwanted pressure to him and his career.
we'll see...Just don't see Mahomes being the trade up guy like Wilson & Brady. Nor do I see him cutting out his family like Rodgers.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone gives Rodgers crap for how he treats his family but maybe Mahomes could learn a few things from him on this front.
maybe
In this world, there are far more entitled ass holes than not, professional athletes aren't any different.
Hell Yes...be all you can be and fuck anyone who doesn't behave as you would.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this seems logical but Patrick seems much more grounded as to who he is than Russell ever has shown. I credit Pat Sr. and Mrs. Mahomes.

They clearly forgot about this idiot then.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that every professional athlete doesnt tell their wife/gf/brother. sister. mom or dad, that they are absolutely forbidden from tweeting or posting anything about the athlete, the coaching staff, the opponents, or the fans . Nothing good ever comes from it, and a lot of times it puts the athlete himself in a compromising position. It boggles my mind that some of todays star athletes let this go on.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Call me crazy but shouldn't a hotshot QB who already has a Super Bowl ring and hundreds of millions in the bank have a better looking girlfriend?

She's kinda ugly as fuck.

All that money and fame and he's losing in the most important category of all, sweet ass for life.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say she'd be perfect for the brother were he not gay. She's not anywhere near the league of the best QB in the game, with a ring and all that money.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The brother and girlfriend of Mahomes are goofy no doubt, but IMO the fact that grown adults and supposed sportswriters and I guess journalists (I use the term loosely) are following them on twitter or tiktok or whatever else they are on.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The brother and girlfriend of Mahomes are goofy no doubt, but IMO the fact that grown adults and supposed sportswriters and I guess journalists (I use the term loosely) are following them on twitter or tiktok or whatever else they are on.

I think the only reason that the "media" follow them and put up with their obnoxious behavior is so that they can potentially sort through their bullshit and it may provide news that they can break.

Although I doubt that Patrick would say anything important to either of them, because he knows how much they both like attention.