• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Duck Could be at the helm for the Rams

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed, Bradford only missed 10 games to injury in college, not 2 years.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had injury concerns but he was cleared by the dr.'s and had a great pro day so i really don't think NFL teams were to worried about that. and that injury has never been an issue. Here is my point…. A lot of people wanted Suh. He was the best player and the safest pick in the draft hands down. BUT if you are an NFL GM and you need a QB and your picking 1st and a guy like Bradford is there they won't and can't take a chance on passing on a Franchise QB. why? because it is by far the most important position on the field. the QB effects the outcome of the games more then any position. This year will be no different and will prove my point once again. Williams the DT is the Best player and safest pick in this draft. Plug him in for the next ten years he will be a beast. Will the Bucs take him? NOPE because they need a franchise QB so they have to roll the dice with JW. Even with all the off field stuff with him they will still take the QB. Last year it took a guy with Clowney's hype the best defensive player pretty much ever coming out to go #1. BUT thats only because there were no QB's to take. I really think if Sam came out last year Houston takes him over Clowney. they were trying to trade that pick so bad but had no takers. and Clowney is the extreme case of best defensive player.
Coug...He was cleared to play last season too...some guys just don't have the bone and ligament structure to take the beating that the NFL brings. It looks like he is going to be the starter next season so I will get behind him and hope for the best. I like Sam and even though he was not my preferred choice for QB I hated to see him go down like he did last season. I think he was excited to play with the new o-line and receivers so for that reason I felt bad for him. For the Rams sake lets hope he stays healthy in 2015.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug...He was cleared to play last season too...some guys just don't have the bone and ligament structure to take the beating that the NFL brings. It looks like he is going to be the starter next season so I will get behind him and hope for the best. I like Sam and even though he was not my preferred choice for QB I hated to see him go down like he did last season. I think he was excited to play with the new o-line and receivers so for that reason I felt bad for him. For the Rams sake lets hope he stays healthy in 2015.

:agree::clap:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah but i think just plain bad luck has to do with most of his injuries. i agree i just want to see him with a healthy Britt, Quick, Bailey, Austin, cook. Get the line decent. I think he can do some damage. I like MM to if he falls to 10 we won't pass, but i can see the eagles jumping up to 5 to grab him. so who was your preferred QB? just curious.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed, Bradford only missed 10 games to injury in college, not 2 years.

Sorry Mutigers, Sammie played 2 1/2 games his junior year and missed his entire senior year, that's pretty much didn't play his last two years in college!

Which also means he really hasn't played that much in the last 7 years, but teams are going after him right and left because they want and need someone with that resume!

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think he is that good, but I'm sure we are all onboard that if he is our starter, we want him to play well and do something, anything for that matter! I hope he has a great season, but I don't want people coming in here and praising his greatness, as far as I'm concerned he has to do it back to back years, because this playing every few years is not going to cut it!

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Mutigers, Sammie played 2 1/2 games his junior year and missed his entire senior year, that's pretty much didn't play his last two years in college!

He left after his JR year. He played in 3 games in 2009 and was drafted the following April.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He left after his JR year. He played in 3 games in 2009 and was drafted the following April.

Thanks Mut's, my bad , he hasn't played much in 6 years, I stand corrected!