• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Decent Read...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're right, it was a decent read - Thanks for posting, 85

RCousino85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No problem MW...Just reading all these articles is making time seem likes it going slower than ever and making me pumped up even more...Worst part is i have to work until half time so going to have to play catch up on the dvr

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No problem MW...Just reading all these articles is making time seem likes it going slower than ever and making me pumped up even more...Worst part is i have to work until half time so going to have to play catch up on the dvr

Been there - done that.

So are you the type that covers your eyes and ears or do you catch the score and just watch how it happened?

I did everything I could to avoid finding out before I watched it on dvr.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been there - done that.

So are you the type that covers your eyes and ears or do you catch the score and just watch how it happened?

I NEVER check, but my dad checked his iPhone (which I just got him). He didn't leave the room, so I knew we won. He would act like he didn't see the score and got really busy and when he came back to see we lost, he'd say, "we were winning, how'd you let us lose?" (He didn't know I saw him check). He stayed so that was good news. Which surprisingly didn't ruin it for me. Nothing could ruin a 49er Double Clutch Comeback.

RCousino85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Been there - done that.

No, I can never check the score of a game while its going on wether its preseason or superbowl while televised, if im working when te game is on i will have updates sent to my phone for every score during a game. I also make threats to everyone at work that if they ruin it for me i will ruin all of there scores for every game from that point out

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I can never check the score of a game while its going on wether its preseason or superbowl while televised, if im working when te game is on i will have updates sent to my phone for every score during a game. I also make threats to everyone at work that if they ruin it for me i will ruin all of there scores for every game from that point out

Kind of hard to ruin theirs without seeing yours and once they violate the rule they have no incentive to not ruin it for you, even if you do manage to avoid seeing yours (and they theirs). That's what I call mutually assured destruction! (OT: Can't link Wikipedia because it is blacked out for protest of Congress' alleged attempt to censor the internet. Sounds like a NinerSickness issue to me.)

RCousino85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kind of hard to ruin theirs without seeing yours and once they violate the rule they have no incentive to not ruin it for you, even if you do manage to avoid seeing yours (and they theirs). That's what I call mutually assured destruction! (OT: Can't link Wikipedia because it is blacked out for protest of Congress' alleged attempt to censor the internet. Sounds like a NinerSickness issue to me.)

Yeah sometimes true, but where im at they care more about college ball over there nfl teams so its a lot easier for me not to see 49ers scores also my college team is an entirely different they go for Arkansas and LSU, where I go for Ohio State, so different conferences so easier to look at there scores and not mine. I'm lucky enough that they all dont want to know the score of there games so they wont say anything about the scores of the games I care about...I can see how it could backfire in my face, because never thinking about it that way but been lucky so far