• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A catchy tune

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkjOOtAsajI&list=UU-tJmammSraPwI3crnOyTuQ]LARAMS2015 - We're Gonna Make It - YouTube[/ame]

No hard feelings stlf.......:nod::drool::suds::clap::rollseyes:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hat7g1bXCGw&list=UU-tJmammSraPwI3crnOyTuQ]Vince Ferragamo Interview 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is this Rambunctious. I think the LA folks (and remember, I am an ORIGINAL LA guy, grew up in Ventura County) are delusional if they think that the minute the Rams season ends, they are packing up shop here and moving operations to LA to play there in 2015. That is not to say that a move will NEVER happen, but realistically it is going to be at least 3 or 4 years before a final decision is made on a move. That is mostly a business decision because the year to year lease according to the STL agreement is less than 500k PER YEAR...no savvy businessman would walk away from that so quickly.
While I am ALL RAMS, ALL DAY, I selfishly want them here where I can watch them live whenever I want. However, whether it is LA, London, Boise, Las Vegas, Portland... I will still be ALL RAMS, ALL DAY

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the NFL put a Rams home game in London and it violated the lease with the city. The city sued and they came to a settlement. I wonder if theres anything from that settlement that helps the city in bargaining power.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no horse in this race, as I live in Western NY and am unlikely to see any games live (unless they come to Buffalo again). My issue is the seeming lack of support in St. Louis. The quiet home fans (when they show up), etc. Even though my local team (the Bills) have been a huge disappointment (except for the Kelly years), they still draw big crowds outdoors in northern winters and are passionate. I just wish for similar support for the Rams, even when they are struggling.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: As long as the Rams play the Cardinals once a season I can see them if I want. I also want a loud crowd wherever they play. St Louis is perfect if the seats are filled and the noise is like Seattle.